• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sander Berge

SK Lation

Talented player, can still develop. Better than any of our cm's, except Partey. Would be on lower wages than Xhaka on top.

People here act as if we'd still be a top 4 side dreaming of Aouar, Hakimi and Camavinga :clap:Pathetic. Wake up.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Is he better than Xhaka though...? Not based on this seasons performances. Looked worse tbh. He's only 23 and might improve but don't think this one will happen, looks like a pointless squad signing.

I don't think it's pathetic dreaming of Auoar, Hakimi or Camavinga either. We almost signed one of them in the last window and got the bigger talent in Partey. Can't see Arteta wanting to build his midfield around an 18 year old so doubt Camavinga will happen.

It all depends how much we have to spend. If we've got money then almost any target is achievable. Wouldn't go for dross, squad filler signings though. Give some minutes to Azeez or Willock instead

roz

Fake News Merchant
Would rather we signed no one than sign Berge. Honestly those that want him have never seen him play.

Xhaka is the better player. If he leaves give the spot to Willock.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It’s funny they don’t mention his performances in England having to increased his value. It’s the short term left on his contract they talk about. They want to sell cause they know they made mistake buying him

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Class player if I may say so. Was the best on his position in the Belgian League, filled the hole that Ndidi had left without issue. Was roughly on the same level as Sambi Lokonga when he left Genk (if not better). Plagued by injury this year, otherwise he would be one of the best players for Sheffield this year. Nonetheless, would not take the risk of paying 35M after the injury when Bissouma is available.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Class player if I may say so. Was the best on his position in the Belgian League, filled the hole that Ndidi had left without issue. Was roughly on the same level as Sambi Lokonga when he left Genk (if not better). Plagued by injury this year, otherwise he would be one of the best players for Sheffield this year. Nonetheless, would not take the risk of paying 35M after the injury when Bissouma is available.
I think he is good the injury look worry because it kept him out most of year but he isn't injury prone. Sheffield clearly getting bit greedy because they paid near 20m for him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta picking Berge over Bissouma is just another example of Arteta’s blatant racism. Bissouma IN!!!!
Don't joke about these things because are sensitive these days lol. I actually the Berge interest is bit BS specially the money Sheffield are asking

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I think he is good the injury look worry because it kept him out most of year but he isn't injury prone. Sheffield clearly getting bit greedy because they paid near 20m for him.
Surely if you sign a player for that fee and get relegated, you can’t be asking 50-70% profit on that. It’s not like he has lit the league up and is English or something.

He’s been decent and his Sheffield career was effected by the teams poor form and his injuries, Sheffield should be frustratingly accepting a loss here. Berge should be valued at 15-20m unless he is willing to stay in the Championship...

Latest posts+

Top Bottom