• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Santi Cazorla: My Friend, Is Adios, No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Just want to get in a post (before the potential lock) to thank him for his service to the club. Will always be one of my favorite players. Absolute shame about his injury plagued past couple of seasons, his absence was noticeable.

I still question which foot is his dominant at times (only player I’ve seen take corners with both feet). Magician on the pitch and a ray of sunshine off it.

StefanB

Just want to get in a post (before the potential lock) to thank him for his service to the club. Will always be one of my favorite players. Absolute shame about his injury plagued past couple of seasons, his absence was noticeable.

I still question which foot is his dominant at times (only player I’ve seen take corners with both feet). Magician on the pitch and a ray of sunshine off it.

He said that he prefers his right foot, but he could do equally good with either.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He said that he prefers his right foot, but he could do equally good with either.
That is what he said but at times his left seemed superior. In a way I always wondered if he said that just to give an answer or at least to confuse people. But he isn't that kind of mind games type player.

Really going to miss you Santi. Thanks for everything.

baccy_man

Established Member
It's a pity that so many of our best players have been blighted by injuries we have had Santi with injuries that have ruined the last two seasons for him,
We had Rosicky with injuries problems that kept him out of the team for long periods as well,
And there were many players before them that had the same problems maybe under our new manager and with different training methods we might see less of these injury problems.

baccy_man

Established Member
I would have liked to see Santi as a coach to teach our youth players about using both feet to play and he could have helped to develope their awareness of what is going on around them on the pitch.
I don't know if he wanted to still be a player for a few more years before taking up a coaching role.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
just lock this thread already

false nostalgia

Why is calling for a thread to be locked a thing on here? It's not hard to avoid one you have no interest in. I've paid close attention to your views (mainly in the transfer section) since your earlier posts in here and I have to say I wonder about your eye for talent.

Anyway, Cazorla to Villarreal has now been confirmed. Someone that served this club very well and I hope he goes on to have a good couple of years back in Spain.

The thread will obviously have to be locked at some point but there's no need to rush to erase someone from Arsenal's history. Similar happened with the Walcott departure.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Why is calling for a thread to be locked a thing on here? It's not hard to avoid one you have no interest in. I've paid close attention to your views (mainly in the transfer section) since your earlier posts in here and I have to say I wonder about your eye for talent.

Anyway, Cazorla to Villarreal has now been confirmed. Someone that served this club very well and I hope he goes on to have a good couple of years back in Spain.

The thread will obviously have to be locked at some point but there's no need to rush to erase someone from Arsenal's history. Similar happened with the Walcott departure.
Who was Walcott?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
The most likable player in Wenger era.
I don't think there's any sane Arsenal fan who didn't like Santi.

He was a true magician, had great personality and it seems like everyone at the club loved him.

I was watching the Unclassic Commentaries on Arsenal Youtube, he was such a great and funny bloke.

Going to miss Santi.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Likeable on and off the field. And that performance against City. Not sure there is much more to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom