• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Santi Cazorla: My Friend, Is Adios, No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

progman07

Established Member
I would have liked to see Santi as a coach to teach our youth players about using both feet to play and he could have helped to develope their awareness of what is going on around them on the pitch.
I don't know if he wanted to still be a player for a few more years before taking up a coaching role.
I always thought you either have these two or you don't. He could obviously teach a lot to our youth though.

It's a pity we don't have Cazorla around anymore, he has been a very positive and lively character, and was one of our longer serving players.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
One of my favourite all time players. Loved the way he played, was a beautiful footballer in his prime. Best of luck Santi!

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Sanchez was a great player but tecnically he was nowhere near the likes of Hleb, Cazorla, RvP and Nasri. Those guys were as technically clean as they come, Sanchez is a very different player in my opinion.

That's unfair, he was skillful and had a great touch and eye for pass. Arsenal fans needs to stop taking every chance to **** on Alexis he did a lot for us and was our best player for like 3 years.

Last edited:

TheEconomist

Established Member
That is for so many amazing memories Santi. You were there to keep arsenal going when the rest of the squad was rather weak. I'll always be grateful.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Sanchez was a great player but tecnically he was nowhere near the likes of Hleb, Cazorla, RvP and Nasri. Those guys were as technically clean as they come, Sanchez is a very different player in my opinion.

with all respect Cazorla should be up there at least was two-footed and very very gifted in all aspects of the game.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Sanchez was definitely up there technically if you ignore his lack of a left foot. In fact he was/is so talented that he was world class despite his horrible decision making.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom