• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Santi Cazorla (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I expected this sort of move. The talk about him staying and being a player/coach seemed far fetched. He probably wants to play regularly after not playing for so long.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Can't blame him for wanting to play as much as possible before retiring and he's unlikely to get that here.

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Incredible footballer at his peak, also one of the great bargains in the PL era at £16m. Fitting that he goes back to Villarreal where he began to really catch the eye.

Thank you for the memories Santi.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Very sad that we never got to say a proper goodbye to him. My favourite Arsenal-player for the last few years

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Shame his Arsenal career ended like this, but I've only positive memories of his time here, such a joyful footballer.

Will definitely try to catch him play at least once.

cannel

My favourite Arsenal player after Rosicky left. Very sad to see him go, had hoped to see him in an Arsenal shirt again, but I guess it's for the best.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
The only player I will be sad to see go this summer out of the possible outgoings. Probably Wenger's best signing post-Emirate.

African Flair

Not in mood to face the thought of never see this brilliant fella in an Arsenal shirt ever again. Best of luck to you Santi!

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Quality player. Honestly I think he could have been even more influential here had he stayed as a #10, rather than moving between wide positions and CM. His first season here as a #10 was really outstanding, he was so dynamic - goals, assists, dribbling. Now is the right time to part ways though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom