• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Santi Cazorla (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
I really had my hopes set on seeing the little genius play once more for Arsenal, genuinely gutted if he's leaving without that happening.
That said, I can fully understand the reason for him moving on and wish him every bit of success and hopefully he stays injury free, he deserves it for what he's came through!

Zaza

Weird how some people doubt this guy's impact because he got "outmuscled" vs West brom or Sp**s or whatever. We would've made top 4 if he hadn't gotten injured in 16/17 season. We probably would've never fallen off the top 4 with him around.
Imagine playing our 4-3-3 with him in place of Wilshere. It'd have been great attacking wise.
Great player...wish him all the best

neimad

On his day he was as good as anyone to wear the Arsenal jersey and he definitely looked the happiest player to do so. Hope he has a great season with Villareal and I'm just delighted he gets an opportunity to play for a top team again. He deserves to go out on a high. Adios Santi!

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Will mis him wish him all the best, its a shame that we will not see him in a Arsenal shirt yet again.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
We'll get Villareal in our group next season.

Nope. As 5th they're in the Champions League as Atletico are qualified for CL as EL winners. Could even have 6 spanish teams in the CL if Real win it and qualify as CL winners. That would be CL winner + EL winner + 4 league CL spots.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Nope. As 5th they're in the Champions League as Atletico are qualified for CL as EL winners. Could even have 6 spanish teams in the CL if Real win it and qualify as CL winners. That would be CL winner + EL winner + 4 league CL spots.

That's wrong. Villareal is in the EL. And there is a maximum of 5 CL teams for a country anyway.

If Villareal would won the El, they would be in the CL as fifth team. So nothing has changed, because Atletico is in the CL anyway and won the EL.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
If he can still play well enough without getting injured, it's a shame he left and even more of a shame by how he left us. We didn't give him a proper sendoff, although I know Wenger would have liked to.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

:(

Thanks for everything Santi, watching you every week was truly an absolute pleasure. He's the type of player who makes you fall in love with the beautiful game.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Hope this isnt really true. Wanted to see him play next season even if he had to come off the bench. We didn't even get a chance to say goodbye :(:(:(

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Hell of a player! The sight of Santi Cazorla running though players with the ball stuck to his foot is something special from the Wenger era. Wish him all the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom