• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Santi Cazorla: My Friend, Is Adios, No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This quote by Arsenal about Mkhi, sums up his respect for Santi. Breaks my heart to see him out of two seasons:

“There are similarities there. I wish. Santi was an exceptional football player. But he for sure has the technical level to play in our team.”

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Wonder what will happen with him. Nothing I'd want more than for him to be able to play for us again, but with these injuries at his age I'm afraid that's too much to ask.

Heartbreaking to see that pic of him lingering on the pitch after the game.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

**** me, why did it have to be him who this happened to? He's like the nicest guy in football he doesn't deserve any of this he deserves to be out on the pitch showcasing his amazing talent. Would do anything to see him playing another game even if it's not for us then for another team back in Spain maybe. One of my all time favourite players.

Gunners4life

Definitely Not RonaldoMadness
He's world class you understand? When people ask me who my favourite arsenal player in recent memory is I don't say Özil, Sanchez but Cazorla.

Now the problem is I think he's absolutely finished unfortunately, he will be 34 when next season starts I think his pace will be completely gone, he was never the fastest player around but after all the injuries I think he's played his final game for us which was against a pub side.

He was in amazing form too which is an absolute shame.

If Cazorla stayed fully fit seasons ago we would have won the title and not Leicester.

Gunners4life

Definitely Not RonaldoMadness
thank you Ludogorets ****egrad

I still have no idea why Wenger played him. And then he gives us the same old story that the injured player isn't even out for weeks but will return in a matter of days then they miss the entire season.

I swear that no other club does this except us.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
We’d be pricks not to offer him a deal. I know a lot of people are against it, but it just seems wrong to leave it out in the cold after some of the money we’ve given to players who’ve done nothing for us in comparison.

C'mon mate. We're not eternal justice. This has to stop. Let's offer him a position in the staff after he retires, much more honest.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I don't understand this I love Santi but we all know he finished at top level he is 33 years old why are we wasting wages on player that in finished at top level.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

This club is stupid. Offering Cazorla a new contract for what reason exactly?? It’s gutting how it’s ended but that’s wages that could be spent on a younger player.
Hope this is Wenger just trying to not hurt Santi’s feelings in front of the media

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
wasn't Diaby on a pay if you play contract? I'm sure that clever man from Sky can cook up a contract that doesn't leave us out of pocket if Santi fails to make it

failing that, I think there ought to be room for a player like Santi on the training staff - he would be such an inspiration to the smaller lads, who are dwarfed by Per, and his sunny disposition would be such an asset too

HBL

Established Member
Cazorla on one leg is better than the midfielders we have at the minute. Would love to see him playing football again at any club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom