• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Santi Cazorla: My Friend, Is Adios, No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Zolomon

this is football.
we need quality.
we need cazorla back
my bad, the vieras, keanes and toures can go to hell? do you even know football, you think strenght and athleticism in midfield is not important? well so does wenger, thats why wanyama and dembele take dumps on our midfield when we face tottenham. Do you know anything about football? that you think diminutive playmakers are the only way to play.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
my bad, the vieras, keanes and toures can go to hell? do you even know football, you think strenght and athleticism in midfield is not important? well so does wenger, thats why wanyama and dembele take dumps on our midfield when we face tottenham. Do you know anything about football? that you think diminutive playmakers are the only way to play.

If the basis of what you're saying is that we collectively lack the strength and athleticism through our spine to compete with the very best sides who can match us technically then I wholeheartedly agree.

Hope he move on in summer. He can get playing time in Spain with less chance of getting injured. Wenger murdered him by playing him in deep midfield position.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
If we lose Özil & Alexis it will be a breath of fresh air whenever Santi is fit... Even for just 10-15 games a season. Its not like we will be pushed for wages or squad places after the summer.

say yes

forum master baiter
This guy is basically retired.

Was struggling physically before the injury and you don't come back from a chronic Achilles problem at his age.

100% should be let go in the summer.

blaze_of_glory

From Arsecast :lol:
ARSECAST424.jpg

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Hope he move on in summer. He can get playing time in Spain with less chance of getting injured. Wenger murdered him by playing him in deep midfield position.

I dont think so he was murdered on the left and right wing I was more then happy when Wenger moved him to the middle because he can get our team flow with his passing and creativity. Anyway tbf i dont think he will get back to the level which he is required to be on its a shame we would have done much better with him in the team this season.

I still see Santi as our most important midfielder in the DLP role, I hope he can pick up his level again but i dont think he will be capable because of his injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom