• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Scholes

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 2,132
A

Anonymous

Crap it looks like one of our best players will be out for Months!
BTW would Arsenal like a Player like Scholes playing for Arsenal.

A

Anonymous

myth said:
BTW would Arsenal like a Player like Scholes playing for Arsenal.
Likewise you would some of our players playing for you.

A

Anonymous

yes i love Henry and paddy? but how would you like Ruud beside Titi.

jc8gooner

No i wouldn't like Ruud beside Titi. Great player and would form gd partnership but still wouldn't want him. You know why.

I think Scholes is easily your most important player, along with Ruud. You might miss him

patrick42uk

Established Member
ruud played against fulham but scholes didnt, and you lost. you will miss him, big time. but united have this habit of getting their players injured early on then having them fresh and available for the final title run in. you always time that to perfection, too perfect maybe ......

Sammer

Established Member
ManU is in trouble. Looked **** against Stuttgart in the CL and looked **** against Fulham at HOME.

Sure, most of the european top teams would love to have Scholes on the field - so will you in the next monts ;D

n_henry

Quality player, you guys will miss him. Oh well. ;)

As for a Ruud and Titi partnership... :drool: WOuld kill everyone. :D

Taozhe

I had been thinking ... who is manure's most imp player ... keane? giggs? becks? Ruud? Neville?

It has to be scholes. He is the most influential midfielder in england. The season which fergie dropped him... the season which manure lost .... nuff said :)

lewdikris

Established Member
Scholes and Henry are quite simply the best players in British football. Would have said Keane and Vieira a few years ago, but think that's changed now. We'd be screwed without Titi, and you;ll be screwed without Scholesy. Who else is gonna do the creative work in the middle? Forlan? HO HO HO. The boy's a little ginger genius.

AFCG7

Established Member
A player like Scholes would make Arsenal a stronger team
Van Diver.. no way i wouldnt like to see him in the Arsenal shirt. NEVER!

beaney

if van diver didnt ponce around and act like he was on a 3 meter board i would certainly say him and henry would be excellent.

but i just couldnt stand for having him on our team with antics like that.

would be a dream partnership tho.

as for scholsey, top player, one of the best, him and paddy in midfeild, mmmmm. that would work!

you must be gutted hes out for so long, on the other hand, believe it or not, were not!!!!!!!! ha ha ;D ;D ;D

A.Hussain

ya, a scholesy paddy relationship in the mid..... its like having ur own nedved with our own paddy. i think we need a player like nedved in the center of the park with paddy to challenge for higher honors

Latest posts+

Top Bottom