• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

School concert

wrightgooner

Went to my son's school concert last night, and God was it booring.
The only saving grace was when they started singing "Walking in a Winter Wonderland".

When encouraged to join in, naturally I had to sing the Bergkamp lyrics, only to hear a number of others join in with me! SWEET :)

Archie The Leper

Lucky you, went to my son's last Thursday, 300 kids on stage & not 1 of them singing the same song in time, god it was great when it ended
(didn't tell the wife that)

wrightgooner

It was my wife who was the main problem. As soon as the "strings" started up all over the place, she just brust out laughing.
Still, back on topic, before the mods come down on me, isin't great that Dennis may spend another season at Highbury.

I for one would want him to be able to come on in a second half to sway a game our way, not to mention what he can teach the likes of Aliadiere

Stim

XxGoonaStuxX said:
UGH. What a drag. School concerts are so boring. I should know, got forced to go to little brothers one.
Awful :)
Yup me too, was trying to stop myself falling asleep.

Top Bottom