• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Scott Parker

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=129021" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpa ... sid=129021</a>

Bullsh*t from a bullsh*t website. I almost feel like apologising for posting this.

asajoseph

Established Member
Don't worry, it was on Tribalfootball, so it can't be true. This is almost as bad with the rumours linking us to Jonathan Greening a while ago. I'd CRY if this is Wenger's Idea of a replacement.

marhes26

I'm being lined up as Vieira's replacement...i've just said bye to my mum and dad and i'm emptying my locker now....

turtle

No, no Peter Parker. After seeing the horrible Athletico Madrid jersey posted here recently, I don't want to see spider-man in our jersey, our kit already looks bad enough.

Asterix

Established Member
That's bollocks that is. Parker might be a useful sub for Edu, or a good Charlton player even - he should never have left.

baccy_man

Established Member
according to football 365 we are intrested in scott parker . this is a copy of what they had to say.

AND THE REST
Inter Milan are the latest outfit - along with Chelsea and Juve - to express interest in Arsenal defender Sol Campbell...Arsenal are deciding whether or not to make a move on Chelsea midfielder Scott Parker...Sheffield Wednesday are preparing a £1m bid for Saints striker Brett Ormerod...Villa boss David O'Leary has given the green light for Mathieu Berson to leave, possibly for Espanyol: "He's shown nothing spectacular in any way". Ouch!

A

Anonymous

Cup tied (I think), and I doubt they would sell to us.

Good player though.

asajoseph

Established Member
I don't think he'd be a player for the CL this season, although I don't think we're necessarily looking for players just for the CL. The PL is important too you know!

If they were to sell him to us, we'd pay top whack for him, and they'd probably easily price him out of our range.

Also, if we were to sign him, it'd mean Edu leaving for definite, and maybe Flamini too in the long run.

What worries me more is the name of 'Chelsea' popping up as being interested in Sol Campbell. That really would be buying the title- not only buying top players, but signing your rival's key players would be the ultimate screw job!

Latest posts

Top Bottom