• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Scott Parker

KY

Established Member
Re: Scott Parker?

an AWESOME solution IMO

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/934192/west-ham-keen-to-loan-out-england-midfielder-scott-parker?cc=5739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... er?cc=5739</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wenger get to be skint, if he doesn't fit our system he doesn't have to play and we got defensive midfield cover!

I wonder if Wenger would agree though. :S

Sorry for the bump. :)

Glovegun

Established Member

I'd definately take Parker. I think Ramsey is pushing his case for a starting spot very well thus far, and Nasri may end up more centrally too, but for tricky away games when we need to knuckle down and defend, bringing in Parker alongside Song and pushing Jack forward would really stiffen things up. A good option to have. Or if not Parker then a similar player of a similar age. Denilson is ****, Diaby is too indisciplined and Frimpong is too inexperienced. Could Djourou play there if need be?

number_0

Established Member

sell denilson and get parker, a good player to fill up the numbers.

He's a ball winner, english and has lungs to give away.

We need more squad players like him as opposed to inexperienced kids.

mistaT

Established Member

Not sure how anyone could argue against him over Denilson.

If you don't buy into his talent that's one thing, but he's certainly an upgrade over some of our other CM options and I personally believe Jack and Ramsey could learn a fair amount from him.

fabo

6.51 / 10

But we need a CM to help us defend better, Parker would help in that regard.

Some of our pressing higher up the pitch is pitiful at times, yet we try to play a high-line..........:lol:.....even yesterday we were susceptible to it a few times.

Anyway, Wenger clearly isn't interested in Parker or any other CM. Diaby will return soon.

goonerwarsh

Established Member

Diaby return soon? For how long...

It's hilarious. Here we are again, we've just got back from a couple of months off and where's Diaby? Injured again. The guy is an absolute joke. The thing is, if he'd managed to stay fit he'd probably have developed into a really cracking player. But how long has he been here now, and it's the same ol story one game in - three or four weeks out with some mystery injury.

We've got too many of these guys at Arsenal. I would take Scott Parker all day long and give the team some much needed bollocks

dpt49

Established Member

goonerwarsh said:
Diaby return soon? For how long...

It's hilarious. Here we are again, we've just got back from a couple of months off and where's Diaby? Injured again. The guy is an absolute joke. The thing is, if he'd managed to stay fit he'd probably have developed into a really cracking player. But how long has he been here now, and it's the same ol story one game in - three or four weeks out with some mystery injury.

We've got too many of these guys at Arsenal. I would take Scott Parker all day long and give the team some much needed bollocks
Even more hilarious than Diaby still being injured, is we started a game last night with Denilson on the pitch, why?

How many times does Wenger have to watch him before he realises that he is the waste of an Arsenal shirt

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator

Denilson didn't start yesterday.
In fact, he came on as a sub at the start of the second half, and went off after just 21 minutes midway through it.

That's ruthless Wenger for you. :wink:

Shue

Established Member

Denilson didn't start. He came on at HT and was subbed off after 20 minutes.

Top Bottom