• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynamic

Great signing. Quality wing-backs are hard to find, their prices have been inflated. Bringing one for free is great business.
We can finally get rid of Gibbs who has never been around the adequate level.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
good timing, as Monreal is still peaking. He will be able to slowly slide in, if needed

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Great signing. He's been a standout when I've seen him play for Schalke. This has been assumed for some time, but it's always nice to get that official announcement. Nice way to start the day.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Welcome aboard Sead.

He surely looks like Hulk, hopefully his very good stats from Bundesliga will translate to a great start for him.

Excited about our wing backs pace and power next season with Seo and Ox.

I like that nickname.

Seo

Ewarwoowar

giphy.gif

Just so good to finally get off the mark, can't wait to see this guy bully some of the bully boys.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Great start to the window. I can see this guy being a fans favourite, a beast who can play football will help us no end.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Great news. Hope to see some fighting next season as sometimes matches can be really boring.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

If he do that with the s**t referee we got in PL he will concede many fouls.

Ewarwoowar

Wenger should sign Besic in near future, with him, Seo, Xhaka and Jackie Boy we are going to kick some asses.
Welcome to Arsenal Sead Kolasinac

He needs to ease himself in and find his feet, the only red I want to see is on the shirt He playing in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom