• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

The thing is that Wenger is their manager so we won't see much of fighting I guess.

Ewarwoowar

Can also substitute it for the Bash Brothers, fitting either way.
These guys?
giphy.gif

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Great early news.

Hopefully he can offer us more down the left hand side & have a proactive impact moving the ball forward.

...On to the next target.

Ewarwoowar

giphy.gif

Published
33 min ago

Sead Kolasinac bade an emotional farewell to Schalke after sealing a move to Arsenal and revealed he had rejected a number of offers from Europe's elite clubs.

The left-back, who will finalise the switch when his contract expires at the end of June, has spent six years with Schalke and described the "many long sleepless nights" he endured before deciding to leave.

In a message posted on his Facebook page, the 23-year-old Bosnia-Herzegovina international thanked the Bundesliga club and their fans, while claiming he turned down "many financial offers from large European clubs" in the January transfer window.

"There has been a lot of discussion written and around lately," his post began. "My contract with my friends at Schalke expires at the end of the month and I have spent many long sleepless nights in the last few months with the considerations on how to continue.

"Because, honestly, you're amazing! As you have confessed to me in the last few years, it is indescribable! I thank you for that.

"In the last six years, starting from the Under-19s until today, I've become one of you. Anyone who once left his heart in the [club] will be a part of it and never forget this second home.

"As I said, I've been very torn in the last few months. But now I have decided and I owe it to you that you know it: I will continue my football career in London, at Arsenal. It hurts me to go away from Gelsenkirchen, but Arsenal and Arsène Wenger offer me the great chance to prove [myself].

Read more at https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/ar...many-large-european-clubs#Xl7SYqFmR8gOw5xg.99

Last edited:

MagicalRozza

My favourite player from our national team signed for my favourite club.

What a time to be alive!

:cool:

Two questions for you then:
1. Is he the thug we all have been waiting for at Arsenal? He looks vicious and I would love for us to bully other teams sometimes.
2. How do you pronounce his name correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom