• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
With Kola gone there goes the season :(

Well atleast it gives you guys two more months to finally see what an alibi player Monreal is.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kola injury isn't muscular he damaged his knee so we can't fault emery on this. Still very bad news because monreal didn't play a game in preseason and we'll be forced to play Niles against man city at least.

ThlRama

Player:Saka

Is it him in that vid? Because yesterday's team news briefing had him "now expected to return to full training in early October," and tbh I am starting to worry a little bit since there is a chance Mkhi might be injured as well since Thursday. We need our full squad now that we are trying to go on a run and have Emery's vision implemented.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Guy can play football after all, just needed a proper coach to guide him. And yes, he can play in a back 4 too!

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Considering that he most likely was not 100% fit, to have such a good performance shows how good he can be.

These „minor injuries“ are killing him though, as soon as he gets in form he‘s out for 2-3 weeks and loses his place.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Brilliant today, doesn't have the finesse of Monreal, but makes up for it in physicality.

nick gould

Good game and genuinely hate opposition wingers. That salah ended up moving to the middle simply because he took some kicking and pushing in the first half.

tcahill

I'd like to see him get a run of games under Emery. He thrived last season as a wing back and could do the same as an offensive LB. The more direct coaching could have a positive effect too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom