• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
kudos to Seo, to have a game like that after being out all season, against Liverpool, against Salah...

hopefully there’s no some good kept secret with his injury record, something that keeps stopping him every few games and will continue too, thats my paranoia:)

cause this guy has such qualities, could really turn into a beast.

his first touches were spot on this game

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Impressive display considering he’d been out for so long. Good going forward as we knew he is. Still not convinced at all by him defensively. Hopefully he can stay fit but for me this is an observation season to see if he can prove himself.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He had a few hairy moments but all in all done well enough to allow us to ease Nacho back in.

say yes

forum master baiter
Will be interesting to see how he gets on under Emery.

Very promising performance yesterday and don’t think he was given a fair crack of the whip under Wenger.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
He had a few hairy moments but all in all done well enough to allow us to ease Nacho back in.

Not sure Nacho starts over him after that performance, if I'm honest. Montreal only offers better control and a goal threat over him in that form. But Sead's physicality and directness are much more needed for our balance, not to mention he seemed more reliable defensively.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Not sure Nacho starts over him after that performance, if I'm honest. Montreal only offers better control and a goal threat over him in that form. But Sead's physicality and directness are much more needed for our balance, not to mention he seemed more reliable defensively.
Mmm if you want to play out from the back, Nacho is your guy. Close control, vision, passing, its his cup of tea! Both offer something different, good options to have, just need them to stay healthy!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Mmm if you want to play out from the back, Nacho is your guy. Close control, vision, passing, its his cup of tea! Both offer something different, good options to have, just need them to stay healthy!
Always thought Nacho’s touch was underrated. He made up the top four for me with Santi, Özil and Iwobi.

With Santi gone, I’m now not sure who has the best touch in the squad.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Always thought Nacho’s touch was underrated. He made up the top four for me with Santi, Özil and Iwobi.

That is unquestionable, but we are the only club around who seems to value this so much in a fullback. :p

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That is unquestionable, but we are the only club around who seems to value this so much in a fullback. :p
I'd trade it all for an Ashley Cole. Just the speed alone, would do wonders for our defence.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Have to say its probably Mesut. He receives the ball in the tightest area’s, with defenders breathing down his neck. That’s way tougher than where Nacho gets them. Still, Nacho has class control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom