• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner140

I think that Kola has big future at Arsenal. He isn't that great in defense, but he has incredible power and is very effective going forward.

Kola could also be used as a LW, whenever we have to close the match down. Would be something similar that Gibbs was used under Wenger (sometimes).

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I think that Kola has big future at Arsenal. He isn't that great in defense, but he has incredible power and is very effective going forward.

Kola could also be used as a LW, whenever we have to close the match down. Would be something similar that Gibbs was used under Wenger (sometimes).
I think Kola is most dangerous in the overlap and whipping in dangerous balls which doesn't correlate well to what Emery wants from his wingers, creatively.

We should strive for more from that position, even off the bench, however I was very encouraged by Kola's latest display.

Gunner140

I think that we underestimated Wolves. Everyone (expect for Leno and Torreira) played below average for us, while Wolves played some fantastic football.

ptrcopp

I think that we underestimated Wolves. Everyone (expect for Leno and Torreira) played below average for us, while Wolves played some fantastic football.

And Ramsey when he came on. The only player to really cause problems in the final third. Iwobi didn’t a little to be fair to him.

Most people on the forum underestimated them too, despite the results they have had this season, like doing a similar job on Coty as they have to us today

ptrcopp

How can he go from quality against salah to absolute rubbish against some Portuguese winger make no sense

Exactly. He hasn’t. He wasn’t actually left back most of the time.
The truth is he is somewhere between. He is a good back-up option atm, but nothing more.

scytheavatar

Established Member
No he hasn't be adequate, Kola's performing just a bit better than Andres Santos level. So far it seems he is strong on the ball but that's all he has going for him. His crossing is poor, his touch is poor, he is slow, he can't track back, his defending is poor and worst of all he has Joel Campbell level stamina. He is yet another player who was good in his first few matches as Arsenal player and has been living off those performances ever since.

Gunner140

Kola was bad and so was everyone else (except for Leno and Torreira). I don't think that he should get signaled out, after a poor team performance.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

From day one I've never known what to think about him. That might mean he's sh*t.

He has been adequate. Hope he builds on thiese performances.
Disagree. If you mean adequate for a squad player then yes, for now!

It is astonishing how people rate his offensive displays more than that of Monreal when he cant put in half the numbers Monreal puts in in terms of goals and assists! Needs to improve massively or else he wont be here in two years!

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Disagree. If you mean adequate for a squad player then yes, for now!

It is astonishing how people rate his offensive displays more than that of Monreal when he cant put in half the numbers Monreal puts in in terms of goals and assists! Needs to improve massively or else he wont be here in two years!
I didn't compare him to Monreal.

He has been injured a lot, after a bright start to his time here. I'll make a more mature judgment after the season

Last edited:

I didn't compare him to Monreal.

He has been injured a lot, after a bright start to his time here. I'll make a more mature judgment after the season
I know you didn't, just saying that some people here have in the past routed for him in place Monreal.
I think the guy is not reliable as you have mentioned. I mean, who knows when his next injury will happen again! It might just be difficult to for him to put in some kind of form judging by his past injury proness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom