• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I thought Dean was honestly going to send him off when he was shoving some players during their Penalty.

I love his aggression, but he needs to be a little bit clever here. Mike Dean if this was against ManU would have sent him off.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
His ability as a leftback may be up in the air, but he's absolute quality as a wingback. His overlapping runs and crosses in attack are top notch.
makes me wonder if he could work well with Kos, as he is more left sided.

Gunner140

One of the men of the match for me, alongside Torreira and Auba. Used every fibre of his muscles to great effect. Was sharp and bombed forward really well. Looked a better wingback than a left back though.

Yes, he seems so much better when he has option to attack more.

Malky

Established Member
Suspect defensively, but offers so much going forward. The first 20 mins alone he was destroying Sp**s right side, thought Aurier was going to cry.
He also adds some steel into the team, always had his teammates backs whenever the Sp**s ****s started mouthing off.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's always looked good when we play 3 CBs. I think ideally any top team should have options with the wingbacks so they can vary tactics. I'm not sure that he should be considered a nailed on starter but he's certainly got the ability to contribute.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I’ve got so much love for this guy. LB he has struggled in games but the only reason he hadn’t been a nailed on starter at LWB was because of injuries.

He’s an absolute beast on the left. He destroyed Aurier. He probably has the best cutbacks in our squad, Özil aside. He’s also a goal threat too- he can strike them with his left peg.

His celebration for Auba’s first honestly made me smile so much. He gets it. He was always first to back his teammates too when it got sticky. There was one point where Harry Kane thought he could pipe up, realised it was Kola and settled down immediately :lol:.

SEO!

pikey2000

I've been a critic and still think he's limited defensively but in that type of game where you need leaders in different parts of the pitch he is invaluable, stops us being rolled over.

Really nice to see Kolasinac, Sokratis, Torreira, they all have that edge about them where they don't want to lose a single duel, and then you have Mustafi and Xhaka who will also attempt to put it about a bit, though are slightly less successful at doing so.

Even Geundouzi was firing into challenges when he came on :) Felt like I was dreaming at points :)

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I’ve got so much love for this guy. LB he has struggled in games but the only reason he hadn’t been a nailed on starter at LWB was because of injuries.

He’s an absolute beast on the left. He destroyed Aurier. He probably has the best cutbacks in our squad, Özil aside. He’s also a goal threat too- he can strike them with his left peg.

His celebration for Auba’s first honestly made me smile so much. He gets it. He was always first to back his teammates too when it got sticky. There was one point where Harry Kane thought he could pipe up, realised it was Kola and settled down immediately :lol:.

SEO!
Ben Davies thought he could tell Kola to stay away from the ref for their pen, he looked like he was about to rip off his limbs lmao.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The guy has buckets of graft, passion and steel about him. A very under rated and appreciated quality in the past.

blaze_of_glory

Definitely seems more comfortable as a wingback rather than in a back four, but some of his recent improvement may also come down to just having a run of games.

say yes

forum master baiter
He’s always been a beast going forward.

Think the criticism of his defensive game is harsh too: last year was his first in the prem which is typically difficult for any defender, let alone one struggling with injuries, playing in an atrocious team and under a clown manager.

Another player who, like Lacazette, wasn’t given a fair crack of the whip last season. Excited to see how he performs this year if he can stay fit. Certainly looks more mobile already.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I like his work ethic to win the ball back but he made two careless mistakes in this clip too so it's probably not the best way to showcase what he can do.

I doubt he would do those earlier in the match, talking mistakes here. it was 90th minute, we won the game, and he went all in, both when he pressed and got past by, and when he tried to completely embarrass scums with that little trick at the end

HBL

Established Member
Found myself saying 'Where is Kolasinac?' almost every time United attacked in the second half today. He had a poor game and should've exploited the terrible right hand side that United had more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom