• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
We`ve had some really powerful players over the years like but I think only Sol Campbell can match this guy for strength. Incredibly strong.

9jagooner

The only thing we need from him now is to learn to shoooootttt!!! And he's got it in him. He needs to learn that sometimes when you are in the box, shoot! Cutting back all the time makes you predictable.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Playing Pedro onside like that was inexcusable, really lucky Pedro bottled it there.. He needs to cut those mistakes out or he’ll always be a liability defensively.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Playing Pedro onside like that was inexcusable, really lucky Pedro bottled it there.. He needs to cut those mistakes out or he’ll always be a liability defensively.
Pedro was roaming free on their right wing the whole game.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Andros Santos' levels for the 2nd goal. He was literally watching lukaku running behind him and receiving the ball

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Inconsistent as a left back. He was brilliant against Liverpool at home and vs Chelsea. Terrible vs United and Sp**s.

Strangely he seems better in attack as a LWB than as a LB. He didn't drive at all on Friday.

OSBK

Established Member
Inconsistent as a left back. He was brilliant against Liverpool at home and vs Chelsea. Terrible vs United and Sp**s.

Strangely he seems better in attack as a LWB than as a LB. He didn't drive at all on Friday.

He kept making runs inside as well, his power is that touchline and powering past the last defender and smashing a ball in.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
He isn't the best lb, but I do think a bit of leadership in organising the back line is important, he needs on field guidance o positioning. It's a shame because Kos is a mouse and doesnt' speak up enough.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
He was drawn out for that second goal but I blame Mustafi. There is no way he should be leaving that cvnt in the middle of the goal to shoot when Kos went to close the angle one Lukaku. He is just such a dumb defender. Also, where the hell was AMN?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
It's between Kola and Robertson for LB in the league this season. Easily one our top 5 players this season.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
It's between Kola and Robertson for LB in the league this season. Easily one our top 5 players this season.

Robertson is playing a level above Kola this season. Not much to choose between them going forward but defensively Robertson is miles ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom