• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Loving Kola's form. He's becoming very consistent and a vital part to our attack. He wont be going anywhere, Emery must be a fan by now.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
dont know where those stories started, keep him or not, no playee is talkrd about like that...yet this one is the safest of the whole bunch

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
I've gotta say I've come to love this Bosnian Tank. This Bosnian Bomber. Bosnian Nightmare. I've seen him improving his defensive awareness - especially the 2nd half of this season.

I still don't know if he's truly a LB in a back 4, but as a winger I think he's been excellent this season. When he marauds down that left side, I'm most confident we'll score. With Hector back next season, we should have 2 of the most (if not THE most) dangerous fullback/wingbacks in the league.

My affinity for him was solidified in the United game when he went down, clearly puked in his mouth, sat up, spat it out, and got on with it. Dude was absolutely spent. Didn't matter. Respect.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

He had like 6 or 7 (?) crossing opportunities, couldn't find a team mate once. Honestly, no point in playing him if he doesn't deliver since he can't defend either.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He had like 6 or 7 (?) crossing opportunities, couldn't find a team mate once. Honestly, no point in playing him if he doesn't deliver since he can't defend either.
Think we'll target a LB in the summer. Any decent one benches him for good. He's useless without a back-three. Has a fair bit of the Clichy in him. Shocking awareness of runners around him

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully a natural winger or more talented attacking fullback can take advantage of the space left hand side next season.

Wonder if London & Ramseys wages enough to tempt Marcelo if on the move as rumored.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Thought he had another good game. He didn`t get his crosses right but there were not exactly obvious options on too many of them if I remember correctly. And very few wing backs get into so many dangerous situations as he do. Also the fact that Napoli several times just played the ball in behind Monreal is not Kolasinacs fault, not his job.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Very off tonight. Although I think his defensive instability might have to do with Napoli targeting Monreal from some point on, so I got the feeling Kola was tucking in tighter to take care of that, which unfortunately allowed the Italians more space and time on that left side of ours.

Offensively horrible. It is dangerous to get to the touchline in the box and then rocket a low cross across goal, cause just anyone has to get his foot on balls like that to get it in, but you can't do that everytime, especially if you got 2 or 3 defenders blocking the direct line across goal. The problem is he hits anything like a madman once he gets into or close to the box - high crosses, low crosses, cutbacks, passes. There was a cutback/pass in the second half to Ramsey over just a few metres and it looked like he took a shot at the Welshman. He has to get more clever and weighted.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
i hope our offensive coaches have a word with him regarding his crossing, feel like they would be much more effective if he changed them up a bit - not 'hulk see ball, hulk smash' all the time as it was yesterday.

Overall bit of a sketchy game for him but i'm not too worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom