• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marsal

Bosnian Gooner
Two questions for you then:
1. Is he the thug we all have been waiting for at Arsenal? He looks vicious and I would love for us to bully other teams sometimes.
2. How do you pronounce his name correctly?
1. Yeah, he can be very angry sometimes but not a thug. He is like "don't touch me, don't do something nasty to me and you're ok, but if you confront me on purpose you'll regret it. As I said earlier he's a true Balkanero but with elite German mentality.
2. It is like: KOLA - SCHI - NATZ (KOLA - ŠI - NAC)

Assuming they both start, who plays LCB and who plays LWB out of him and Monreal?

Monreal done great in LCB role here. Seo done great in wing back role at Schalke.

But knowing Wenger right he will tell them to interchange through the match or something. :lol:

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
For the love of god let's hope that plastic club RB Leipzig are disqualified from the CL so then we can make a move for Naby.

Next signing should be a CF who's done good in his domestic league. Dost from Portugal and Belotti from Italy come to mind. Morata won't be a bad signing either.

FinnGooner

Established Member
giphy.gif

Welcome Sead. I know as much about you as I know about what is happening in the gif above

Crocrodile

So much disrespect being shown to Nacho over the web because we've signed this guy. He's been one of our best players for years.

Signing the TOTS LB out of the Bundesliga does that.
Not to mention that he is a physical beast.

But, one must admit that Monreal has done really well.
Came in with almost no expectations and made himself a sturdy presence at the back.
Not the fastest guy and will get exposed against top competition.
However, a great guy to have, durable and a hard worker.

One shouldn 't derail the thread, though.

Dobrodošao Seo i nadam se da će prilagodba na Premier Ligu biti brza te bezbolna. Ne slušam cajke, al eto, da se nadovežem na rečenicu prije, nadam se da doista "mi Balkanci nigde nismo stranci".

Hoping he brings that rugged Balkan mentality.
God knows our mentally inconsistent team needs it.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
No problem mate, that's why I'm here...

If someone ever meets Seo in personal you can say to him "Vozdra, šta ima" which means "Hi, what's up"... That's the most common greeting in Bosnia...

Does he actually speak šatrovaćki? Would think that being born in Germany he couldn't picked it up over there.

Anyways, welcome to the Club Seo!

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Signing the TOTS LB out of the Bundesliga does that.
Not to mention that he is a physical beast.

But, one must admit that Monreal has done really well.
Came in with almost no expectations and made himself a sturdy presence at the back.
Not the fastest guy and will get exposed against top competition.
However, a great guy to have, durable and a hard worker.

One shouldn 't derail the thread, though.

Dobrodošao Seo i nadam se da će prilagodba na Premier Ligu biti brza te bezbolna. Ne slušam cajke, al eto, da se nadovežem na rečenicu prije, nadam se da doista "mi Balkanci nigde nismo stranci".

Hoping he brings that rugged Balkan mentality.
God knows our mentally inconsistent team needs it.
Oi, no foreign languages unless its in French or Spanish!!!!!!;)

Marsal

Bosnian Gooner
Does he actually speak šatrovaćki? Would think that being born in Germany he couldn't picked it up over there.

Anyways, welcome to the Club Seo!
Maybe not so good like us Bosnians but everyone knows at least "vozdra" :)

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Oi, no foreign languages unless its in French or Spanish!!!!!!;)

Deje que la gente exprese en su propio idioma si a veces se sienten como él, el uso de google traducción.

Laissez les gens exprimer dans leur propre langue si elles se sentent parfois comme ça, utilisez la traduction de google.

:D
______

Arsenal fans are usually overexcited when they sign new players but it changes as the season goes on. :lol:

Last edited:

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Deje que la gente exprese en su propio idioma si a veces se sienten como él, el uso de google traducción.

Laissez les gens exprimer dans leur propre langue si elles se sentent parfois comme ça, utilisez la traduction de google.

:D
______

Arsenal fans are usually overexciting when they sign new players but it changes while the season goes on. :lol:
No non:lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Tvrd kao bosanski konj :)

No problem mate, that's why I'm here...

If someone ever meets Seo in personal you can say to him "Vozdra, šta ima" which means "Hi, what's up"... That's the most common greeting in Bosnia...
Shouldn't it be Zdravo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom