• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Good to hear. I guess a footballer like Mesut with lots of value on him is too much temptation. Too bad for them Seo was also in the car.
Yeah, on an average day Mesut is probably wearing 20-30k just on his wrist alone. If he frequents a certain area or restaurant then you’re already gonna have some characters planning some kind of move.

When I met Sterling at a festival he had two security guards keeping a respectful distance and that was in a VIP area, Özil should really be rolling with security if he’s moving around London like that.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah, on an average day Mesut is probably wearing 20-30k just on his wrist alone. If he frequents a certain area or restaurant then you’re already gonna have some characters planning some kind of move.

When I met Sterling at a festival he had two security guards keeping a respectful distance and that was in a VIP area, Özil should really be rolling with security if he’s moving around London like that.
Technically he is, Kola did everything and more you can expect from a security guard, was basically willing to give his life for him! :lol:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
A while ago he told to the Bosnian media that if he didnt become a footballer, he would become boxer. He even trained with german champion Marco Huck.

thumbnail.php
Well that explains his amazing Ali like stance

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
They were chancers banking on fear to do the job for them. If Kola pulled out a tool they’d have disappeared instantly. I pray for the day I can press my cigarette box stun gun onto some scroats top lip. Might just test it on an Uber Eats mountain biker to see if it still works.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

They were chancers banking on fear to do the job for them. If Kola pulled out a tool they’d have disappeared instantly. I pray for the day I can press my cigarette box stun gun onto some scroats top lip. Might just test it on an Uber Eats mountain biker to see if it still works.
Ffs:lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah I reckon you are right, if you look closely it looks like his wife is in the front seat with him. I guess they saw an easy target with surprise + his wife next to him. Bet they didn't think Kola was behind those tinted rear windows. :lol:

Fogl

I just watched the video closely and noticed one thing. At the very end car started to move, which makes me think - did Özil really just drove away and let Kola there with two armed thugs? o_O

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I just watched the video closely and noticed one thing. At the very end car started to move, which makes me think - did Özil really just drove away and let Kola there with two armed thugs? o_O
Özil and Kola wife were in there. so Özil tried to keep them away from the scene.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I think he simply moved the car forward to expose the thug that had just run to the hidden side of the car - Kola starts to go after him but then comes back and might well have told Özil to move forward so he could get at him, but then the thug comes round the back anyway

Token Yank

Apparently it was outside Kolasinac’s house, he was giving something to Özil and they tried to get his watch.

Probably been watching his house.
Interested to hear more about this. Definitely looks like a women in white clothing is in passenger seat. What you posted makes sense as why else would Kola be standing outside his driver window. If you’re in a G Wagon and guys with knifes attack you don’t you just drive off and run over them?

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz

MVP :lol::lol:

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Interested to hear more about this. Definitely looks like a women in white clothing is in passenger seat. What you posted makes sense as why else would Kola be standing outside his driver window. If you’re in a G Wagon and guys with knifes attack you don’t you just drive off and run over them?
it does - probably after the watch on Özil's wrist when he put it through the opened window

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Those guys can shift, not sure your Fiesta is up to the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom