• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Does he look like he has cut back a bit on his mass? In favour of agility maybe?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Apparently it was outside Kolasinac’s house, he was giving something to Özil and they tried to get his watch.

Probably been watching his house.
Doesn't look like outside a multi-million pound house tbh, unless Kola is a man of very simple tastes.

Probably lives in an old style gym.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Apparently it was outside Kolasinac’s house, he was giving something to Özil and they tried to get his watch.

Probably been watching his house.
I wondered where that was because I noticed there was like a dusty drive in the background. Looks like they carried on to the restaurant straight after...

blaze_of_glory

d6qd1se71mc31.png

"You've made a horrible mistake"

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It's very good actually but cold where I am atm (victoria). Funny how so many Canadians are nice though it's true .
Nice! Wish we had some cold here, we're breaking heat records...

Yes I love Canada and Canadians, hope to go there someday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom