• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Yeah, there are some experts of mussels and fish trying to provide football analysis in that thread. I am glad that you like my reply, mate.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Yeah, there are some experts of mussels and fish trying to provide football analysis in that thread. I am glad that you like my reply, mate.
Love the profile pic as well. With Granit and now Sead we will have very few thugs up in our player's faces. Steel we've needed for a while Hoping Granit has a better second season. More to come there I am sure.

Erlis

Let's wait and see how Sead will do and I will not rush in making any judgements before the season starts. To be honest, I am all against violence in football. I prefer players who can play beautiful football, not players who think they are a rugby team.
I am glad that Xhaka didn't make those rough sliding tackles in the last 10 games or so. I think there is a wenger touch in his play lately.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Let's wait and see how Sead will do and I will not rush in making any judgements before the season starts. To be honest, I am all against violence in football. I prefer players who can play beautiful football, not players who think they are a rugby team.
I am glad that Xhaka didn't make those rough sliding tackles in the last 10 games or so. I think there is a wenger touch in his play lately.
Definitely. I am not condoning the rugby/stoke/Pulis of style play but we have needed the grit and steel. A player who doesn't shy away from a challenge because he might get injured ala Mesut Özil...

tcahill

Definitely. I am not condoning the rugby/stoke/Pulis of style play but we have needed the grit and steel. A player who doesn't shy away from a challenge because he might get injured ala Mesut Özil...

^this

With kolasinac, mustafi and granit in our starting 11 teams would be less likely to try and bully us physically. Until now we've probably been the softest team in the PL

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
^this

With kolasinac, mustafi and granit in our starting 11 teams would be less likely to try and bully us physically. Until now we've probably been the softest team in the PL
Yup, that is great steel through the spine of the team. Methinks even players like Mesut will come out of their shell a bit more.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
IpzOwDzJafI.jpg
:lol:

Marsal

Bosnian Gooner
He told Bosnian media he picked number 31 because he wanted a number "big and wide as his back is"... what a guy :D

Also he picked 31 because od Draxler. Julian is his BFF and when they were starting their careers in Schalke Drax had 31 and Seo 35.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Draxler seem still sad he didn't join us. Schalke should just let him go when we bid for him.

Erlis

Didn't know that the assistant manager who knocked out the greek player is French till recently. O la la, nice kick boxing, that's why Arsenal needs Wenger as deep down he must be a thug.

Last edited:

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
living in Gelsenkirchen, he would go back to Karlsruhe once a week to eat his mother’s burek and cabbage rolls

there were times when he would go hungry rather than eat pork

:lol:

He'll have to cut down on burek and sarmas here, they're not healthy diet for a footballer and Wenga won't approve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom