• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I've only seen about 30 minutes of him but sounds like he ticks a lot of boxes. Bellerin,Ox and Kola are great wide options. Our depth feels so much better with just this signing. Welcome Kalasinac.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Really can't wait for the new season. Heart broke with the loss of Szczesny but Kolasinac is one who will elevate both our defence and our wing play.

3421 will undoubtedly suit him and great that Monreal will remail our LCB.

Can't wait to watch him play.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think Nacho will play in the three next season. Our Azpilicueta basically. This dude at LWB.

If so, could mean Gibbs sticks around as back up to Lassy.

Marsal

Bosnian Gooner
Rubbish. He has had better. He was not horrible but he was not as good as he has been.
Yeah, I agree. For me Nacho's best season for Arsenal was last one. This season he was bad as others, he started playing only when the whole team started to give good performances.

Anyway, tonight BiH is playing against Greece in my hometown, and I'll be with the press. if lucky, maybe I'll have opportunity to have a picture with Seo. He's coming to cheer for us, unfortunately he cant play because of yellow cards :(

sejo_avion.jpg

Look at that arm, he could choke a bear...easily!

Last edited:

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Did he actually fight bears or just usual balkan exaggerated noises and braveries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom