• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

sejo_avion.jpg

Look at that arm, he could choke a bear...easily!
What a tank, football is a sport that promotes as lean a build as possible too. This guy is just a natural unit.

Marsal

Bosnian Gooner

d156ae8bf245486b7d9b1b9d4e25ada0.jpg

fe472bb67903a66126f71898c1164cdb.jpg

OMG, he's making fun of a fella who was knocked out in a scuffle by our assistant manager.

I d0n't know should I be really proud on Seo or really embarassed?

Nah, I'm proud ...

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
It was a good thing Seo was out for this game. That bloke would be picking more than his theets I feel.

BBF

The usual signing bias. Every new signing is immediately better than what we have until they have a **** game, then he's deadwood. I genuinely can't see him displacing Monreal in a back 4.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
The usual signing bias. Every new signing is immediately better than what we have until they have a **** game, then he's deadwood. I genuinely can't see him displacing Monreal in a back 4.

Lucky for us we won't be playing 4 at the back any time soon. At LWB I can easily see him displacing my man Nacho as he'll be used more and more in a left side of central defence IMO.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think Nacho will play in the 3 and Seo at LWB. Even in a back 4, I suspect Nacho will start most league games while this guy plays all of the Europa League and domestic cup games. Both will regularly play.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Europa League is going to give game time to many on the brink of the starting eleven, thinking about it.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

d156ae8bf245486b7d9b1b9d4e25ada0.jpg

fe472bb67903a66126f71898c1164cdb.jpg

OMG, he's making fun of a fella who was knocked out in a scuffle by our assistant manager.

I d0n't know should I be really proud on Seo or really embarassed?

Nah, I'm proud ...
Me too! I want to see Charlie Adam try to choke out Alexis with Seo and Granit on the pitch! Too bad Gabriel proved to be the one guy from the favellas who isn't a hard man. Hopefully Holding can pick up the slack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom