• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
KolasinacTable.jpg

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
From today's presser:

Wenger says no contact on Kolasinac

"Nothing, no. We can deny that story at the moment. Nothing has been concluded with anybody.

"I think it is important we do not talk about transfers."

(Mirror)

gbstn10

I read about this on Twitter (I know) the other day. Apparently City were in for him to begin with, but they have other targets (supposedly Grimaldo, Rose and Bernat).

The serious options for Kolašinac were Arsenal, Everton and Milan. According to what I've read, he agreed terms with Milan pending their takeover bid. Arsenal have doubled Milan's offer, but Kolašinac wants to wait to see if Milan will match it. Not sure City are the main threat; and to be honest, I'm not sure Kolašinac sees Arsenal as his first choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom