• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
He made the difference compared to the home game. Was impressed with him offensively, bit rash defensively still though.

Schalke is an average team though, Ajax really did itself a disservice by starting poorly (and with the wrong man on 6 and rb).

Aevi

Hale End FC
C_BENOIW0AEHHdq.jpg:large

tenor.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Free or not, 140k a week for a fullback. ****s sake
Footballers and agent have so much power these days if you don't give them what they want they'll reject you quick. but agree with you 140K for a player like him is alot and i don't believe it.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I feel like Pep would prefer Mendy or someone who is excellent going forward.
Im not sure how good Mendy defends but the guy has been one of the best attacking full backs this season, in terms of delivery probably the best, I'd like him here

samshere

Why so serieuse?
City have too much money to bother themselves with free transfers. They'll go after a 50m defender, just because they can

GDeep™

League is very weak
City have too much money to bother themselves with free transfers. They'll go after a 50m defender, just because they can
Normally agree, but decent fullbacks are hard to find.

They rather spend 50M on that CB, CM, etc they need than a Mendy.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Free or not, 140k a week for a fullback. ****s sake
With no fee that's how it normally goes. Sol Campbell earned a fortune off us because he moved on a free. 20m signing over 4 years is 5m plus say 100k pw so 10.2 m per year. Normally there is a meeting in the middle and the buying club still saves.

If you read up on Flamini it's one of the reasons his contract always ran down. More money in his pocket as signing on fee and wages.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If you're a free player, in demand, a big wage is standard procedure.

We're talking about a player linked with a few clubs.

Not only that, you have market forces, Everton had agreed a deal, so we had to better those wages to sway him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom