• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
This is a monumental day. It means the end of Kieran Gibbs. I save this badboy for the special occasions;

tumblr_mw6b3jKcp61rdqx29o1_500.gif

Part of me is still waiting on Ornstein.
You know which gif I save for special occasions like these?
This badboy;
And yes. I posted it last summer when it was just about official we'd signed Xhaka, and yes, it was deleted so I had to remake it.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If draxler was the player rate him to be he'd be at Bayern munich simple as that if they don't rate him why would anyone else? They snap up every German talent.
at times bayern and juve snap up players they dont even need just to prevent them going elsewhere in the league and being world beaters. someone who comes to mind is Schick at Juve. They already have Mandzukic, Dybala and Higuain but i think theyre signing him

so the fact Bayern didnt sign him does say a lot.. Has he done well at PSG?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Two players who have sounded really quiet and i havent heard anything from this season is Draxler and Ben Arfa

Karlos14478

Two players who have sounded really quiet and i havent heard anything from this season is Draxler and Ben Arfa

Draxler has those odd moments where he comes to life then hobbles off injured, that's if he's not sulking for a move away from the club he just sulked to join.

As for Ben arfa the guys a total bellend poor attitude to managers and fellow players and in all honesty belongs in the French amateur divisions where nobody has to hear or see anything about him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Would've been interesting to see Draxler in a top league with a top manager

Wenger would've got something out of him, Klopp too I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom