• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

People are crying because we won't give Özil/Alexis 350,000 but think 140,000 is excessive for the best left-back in the Bundealiga. :lol:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
if we are confident he will be the player we need then pay the wages.

the man is coming for free ffs, so much demand for him its simple supply and demand economics..thats why his wages will be a bit higher than usual (same happened for Mkhi for example and its the saem reason we are gonna have to pay Sanchez Özil quite a lot)

we are lucky hes joining us lets just do it rather than fighting for a couple dozen K a week while we still pay people like Debuchy, Sanogo, Campbell etc for much more

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Expected the salary to be high, free transfers usually do. Would also explain why everything but length has been agreed.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

That's approx. 135k £ / week which is way too much to be honest ... Maybe with signing bonus, he will get that kind of money but I expect him to be around 80-90k /week
Why is it to much and why do you care?

No wage is to much the way football is going and I couldn't care what he gets if he is the right man. Better paying the going rate for players than losing them and complaining later. The guy is on a free transfer as well so wages are normally higher.

Marsal

Bosnian Gooner
What did I told you about his nickname ;)

45373c1cf6f783979826a2fabed715d5.jpg

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Welcome to Arsenal! Great fecking business, getting money for Gibbs and replacing him with a better player for free. I see you Arsène. :cool:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Welcome to Arsenal! Great fecking business, getting money for Gibbs and replacing him with a better player for free. I see you Arséne. :cool:
Gibbs will never die, he will never die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom