• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolasinac: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
@El Duderino

Remember agenda merchant giving Monreal stick for straying offside in buildup to goal against Burnley but not a peep about kola today :lol:

Not that I'm blaming kola for that moment as these things are fine margins at the tempo the game is played at.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
@El Duderino

Remember agenda merchant giving Monreal stick for straying offside in buildup to goal against Burnley but not a peep about kola today :lol:

Not that I'm blaming kola for that moment as these things are fine margins at the tempo the game is played at.

For the first goal?

Niles was at fault for that. He had clear view at both Kola and Lamela, instead of following the the Spud, he should've taken one step back to match Kola's position and it'd be called offside.

arsmile

Established Member
I didnt feel like his final ball was that bad...just because it dudnt lead to anything doesn't mean the bells were bad...pepe made as many dodgy crosses as him really

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I didnt feel like his final ball was that bad...just because it dudnt lead to anything doesn't mean the bells were bad...pepe made as many dodgy crosses as him really

Pepe was much worse. Kola made 2 of 3 crosses whilst Pepe only made 1 accurate cross out of 8.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I'm sure that piss poor cross AMN had to recover at the opposite byline counts as a completed cross.

Anyway, he wasn't actively terrible, but he didn't offer anything of note in the good attacking positions he found himself in. Shame the goal was offside, beautifully studied FK otherwise.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I hate it when Emery runs out of ideas and then goes for the “give it to Kola so he can whip it out of play” gimmick.

shenanigans

tried hard, was aggressive and strong and got into great positions. final ball wasnt nearly as bad as some are making out - he almost set up the winner.

considering it was his first start im happy with his performance. pretty sure tierney will replace him eventually though

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Actually like Kolasinac, if he ever learns to cross a ball he will be racking up assists.

Every time I watch him I swear he gets in about 3-4 dangerous positions where all he has to do is pick out the man but usually doesn't..

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I'm sure that piss poor cross AMN had to recover at the opposite byline counts as a completed cross.

Anyway, he wasn't actively terrible, but he didn't offer anything of note in the good attacking positions he found himself in. Shame the goal was offside, beautifully studied FK otherwise.
I remember that, I was ready to karate kick my TV if AMN crossed it back to Kola :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Apart from when he stopped to protest he was very good today he start to get used to play in back 4 still his final ball getting worse

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I expected him to be worse in a Back 4.
Solid Back-Up to have, is doing his job defensively in the last games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom