• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
wont be a problem?
He wants to join Schalke, because he loves the club and not because he can live close to Gelsenkirchen. That's why he would take a wage cut too.

and i doubt, that Leverkusen is really interested. Sinkgraven wasn't a great signing, but at the end they have 2 left backs and another leftback isn't a priority.
Maybe they selling one of LB? agents could be using Leverkusen to make Schalke hurry up.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t his wife back in Germany after the whole mugging incident?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
We'd have well and truly had Schalke's / Leverkusen's pants down if we got £15m for Kolasinac.

Seems pretty unrealistic to me. Think it'll end up being around half that fee.

Last edited:

SK Lation

wont be a problem?
He wants to join Schalke, because he loves the club and not because he can live close to Gelsenkirchen. That's why he would take a wage cut too.

and i doubt, that Leverkusen is really interested. Sinkgraven wasn't a great signing, but at the end they have 2 left backs and another leftback isn't a priority.
Primarily he wants to go back on compassionate grounds and he wants to be near Gesindelkirchen. Actually, it doesn't matter to him if he joins Leverkusen or Schalke because either clubs players don't live in those ****holes and residence in Düsseldorf which is not far from both of them places.

But I agree, doesn't make sense for Leverkusen to spend that big on a LB as they have two already. Sinkgraven had injury issues but is highly rated at the club. Wendell is constant performer in their team and well ahead of Kolasinac imo.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He wasn't with squad today? I mean we have so many players we need to get rid it's incredible

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yes kola was with the team. Still just incredible we have like 3 weeks to get rid most of them

Nenad

Party on!

11011-HUG.jpg

:lol:
This girl on the right is my friend from high school.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom