• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Would prefer to keep him to be honest, he provides a good if unspectacular back up at left back, and is a more than decent wing back.

Spot on. Weird how happy people are.

If Saka covers then I'm not complaning.. but if Cedric does...

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Unless we're getting a really good fee, I'm not particularly a fan of this. Pretty high quality second choice LB. On his day, he's top quality.

Burt Gold

Would prefer to keep him to be honest, he provides a good if unspectacular back up at left back, and is a more than decent wing back.
I wonder if we are looking to sign Malang Sarr a back up LB option. Otherwise I'd agree, not a huge fan of Kolasinac but we need cover for Tierney.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
So the OUT ball is finally rolling. AMN, Kola.................Can we buy Partey now please!

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sounds like he wants to leave possibly related to feeling unsafe

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They have a wage cap of €2.5m a year :lol:

They're taking the piss

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kola Contract ends in 2 years so loan with option to buy could workout well but that depend if Kola willing to take paycut in his next contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom