• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
So we should pay 70k a week of his wages for the rest of the season to move him out, saving us 50K a week and getting him out.
These overpaid, underachieving veterans are a cloud hanging over this club and nothing will get better until they are gone. The window opens soon and we need a huge clearout in the first week of January. The plans for this should have been worked out weeks ago.

I would do exactly the same. But the club wont for some reason.

Just read Leverkusen are looking into Williams of United for loan. That makes Kolasinacs move unlikely.

They could get him on loan for probably not even 10k a week.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I've heard that the borders are closed so it may be a bit hard to ship out a fridge.

Arson Finger

I would do exactly the same. But the club wont for some reason.

Just read Leverkusen are looking into Williams of United for loan. That makes Kolasinacs move unlikely.

They could get him on loan for probably not even 10k a week.
Yeah I see that we're not going to do it. Arteta started him today, along with Mustafi, which makes it pretty clear they aren't going to be moved on when they should be.
Sorry for this rant, but it's enraging to me because in my opinion nothing will improve until the veteran deadwood is cleared out and it sure looks like we have no plans to do that in January.
IMO, Mustafi, Kolasinac, Xhaka, Lacazette, Özil, Willian, Luiz, Sokratis all need to go ASAP. We need to pay some of their wages to make them go away, but we won't. I like some of them, and not all are bad players, but their time here is up and it's really damaging to let them stay here.
But instead we're going to keep them around for the rest of the season and they will continue to hang over the club like a cloud as they block younger players and worry more about their next contract and their outside businesses than about winning for this club.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
giphy.gif

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
A loan doesn't make much sense for us.

We only have Tierney for the LB position and we don't need to save wages. And Schalke is that broken, that they probably can't even pay a loan fee.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Schalke in deep troubles they last in the league and very likely getting relegated Kola need to go whatever if it's a loan or permanent we need to free space in the squad.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
A loan doesn't make much sense for us.

We only have Tierney for the LB position and we don't need to save wages. And Schalke is that broken, that they probably can't even pay a loan fee.

It terms of being able to create space in the squad it makes complete sense. You can’t sign Isco unless someone leaves.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
- Outside the top 10
- Sp**s above us
- PEA in dreadful form
- Being forced to stay in and watch Jools Holland Hootenanny on NYE due covid restrictions.
- Bellerin wearing the captain's arm band recently.
- Now losing kola

These are dark times indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom