• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Replacing Kolasinac with Isco is a net gain so why not. One useless **** replaced by one slightly less useless ****.

because we don't have to play Kolasinc until Tiernery gets injured why Isco surely will get minutes and we have to pay his wages, while we still have to pay Kolasinac's wages.

Another idea to create space would be to not register Cedric and have a RB (AMN) and a LB (Kola) in the squad, Cedric will be even worse on the left. But hey, he is an Arteta man so he surely will be registered.

And we don't need to register 6 CBs again - Holding, Gabriel, Mari, Luiz is more than enough.

Iceman10

Established Member
A loan doesn't make much sense for us.

We only have Tierney for the LB position and we don't need to save wages. And Schalke is that broken, that they probably can't even pay a loan fee.

We have some cover with AMN and Saka. Hopefully this will be a loan with a buy clause. He should do ok in Bundesliga, even now.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don't want Isco. However, this is probably a bit about the club trying to accommodate a player that is "mentally not here anymore". It is clear that the manager do not see any future for him either.

The clearout is on. We'll pay for past contract extravaganzas...

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
The root causes of the Kola problem is his wages. If he was on £50k a week we'd have had no trouble shifting him out in the summer on a permanent basis.

Make the best of the situation. Subsiding £70k of his wages while he goes on loan is better than him sitting around here taking up a squad place on £120k.

Do the same with Mustafi, Sokratis and Özil if necessary. Those 3 are all gone in the summer anyway.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i hope in summer we sell them all now Him and Mustafi Sokratis even Özil need to leave even if we get a good offer for Luiz he has to go trimming the squad will allow us to spend and sign 2 players we desperately need

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The fact we're doing this makes me believe we'll sign someone

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

i hope in summer we sell them all now Him and Mustafi Sokratis even Özil need to leave even if we get a good offer for Luiz he has to go trimming the squad will allow us to spend and sign 2 players we desperately need
Add bellerin, elneny, and the oil tanker to that list

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

One of the worst footballers I've had the displeasure of watching. Signing him, Mustafi and Xhaka in the space of a couple of summers, disastrous stuff. Man can't run, can't cross, can't defender, doesn't even use his strength that well. I remember when Chelsea gave him the freedom of Baku because they knew he couldn't do anything with the ball.

Loan him, sell him, let him rot, I don't care I just don't want to see this guy in an Arsenal shirt.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

:lol: i mean if we could sell 70% of squad tomorrow i won't mind it sick of them specially the one i mention they doing nothing here just earning money.
The club and Arteta need to put money where the mouths are. Do the oberhaul and do it right, no better time imo

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Kolasinac had plenty of good moments for us. Pretending he’s awful is just a disrespect. I happily remember the day he manhandled Man Utd’s right flank, they couldn’t cope with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom