• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I think the move will still happen. Fenerbahçe is hell bent on getting him and the player probably wants to move as well due to the Özil connection.

Reckon he'll do well at Fener if he moves there. They play 3-4-1-2 this season so he'll be playing in his favored LWB position.
I think the move itself is fine for both the parties. The point of discussion most probably is how much of wages Arsenal will cover.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Kola signed 3 years contract with Fenerbache. his contract will be canceled announcement this week.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

also from very reliable news outlet from turkey they also say Besiktas might move for Elneny depend on manager decision if he want him.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant

also from very reliable news outlet from turkey they also say Besiktas might move for Elneny depend on manager decision if he want him.
Nice to know there is still a market in Turkey for our unwanted squad fodder 😃

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

I never believe turkish journalist again.

The same Tier like Wheatley.
Jesus Christ forgave the bastards, but I can't!
midnight-express-1978-03-g.jpg

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

In his last meeting with Arsenal, Sead Kolasinac asked for his full salary for termination. Due to FFP, an attempt is made to join the Kolasinac squad by following a path such as the transfer of Mesut Özil. Arsenal paid Mesut's salary for 6 months. Fenerbahce had to wait in the face of these developments.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
look what we dealing with and people telling me why we can't compete with the likes of City Chelsea and Utd.

just mismanagement in last few years now we have these c**ts asking to cancel their contracts.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
look what we dealing with and people telling me why we can't compete with the likes of City Chelsea and Utd.

just mismanagement in last few years now we have these c**ts asking to cancel their contracts.

This is what you get when you start paying every unwanted player to leave.

Likely knows we'll be giving Willian a lot of money for his termination and if the club has the money to pay, for example, 75% of Willy's remaining salary for him to **** off, they have the money to pay Kolasinac's. Not to mention Özil was still getting paid by us up until this season.

Mkhi left for free, Sokratis as well. The afformentioned Mr. Borges is having his cake and eating it, too (quite literally).

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Likely knows we'll be giving Willian a lot of money for his termination and if the club has the money to pay, for example, 75% of Willy's remaining salary for him to **** off, they have the money to pay Kolasinac's. Not to mention Özil was still getting paid by us up until this season.

Mkhi left for free, Sokratis as well. The afformentioned Mr. Borges is having his cake and eating it, too (quite literally).
Yeah we may have make a point with one of these bums. Keep him and just exclude him from the squad.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

yes i'm really fed up having these kind of players in club with big contracts and we made same mistakes with Cedric and Willian thanfully look like we getting lucky with Willian but will still pay him. i'm not sure this club will learn their lesson thanfkully this window they have plan to sign 24 under players with big potential so it's a start.

El Duderino

Yeah we may have make a point with one of these bums. Keep him and just exclude him from the squad.

He'll take the paycut in January then. It's not ideal and I want him, Torreira and Willian all gone, but it comes a time where you have to cut that **** out.

Cedric and Mari are both on pretty high wages for back ups (85 and 70ish a week respectively). At least Mari is younger, but Cedric 100% will pull the same stunt so that Kia can move him to Porto or something like that.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He'll take the paycut in January then. It's not ideal and I want him, Torreira and Willian all gone, but it comes a time where you have to cut that **** out.

Cedric and Mari are both on pretty high wages for back ups (85 and 70ish a week respectively). At least Mari is younger, but Cedric 100% will pull the same stunt so that Kia can move him to Porto or something like that.
Cedric is here until his contract ends, this is a guy Southampton were desperate to get rid of. He’ll be laughing his arse off until 2024, what a gig he got. The damage done by Raul/Kia/Edu/Teta is 5 years worth of pain.

El Duderino

yes i'm really fed up having these kind of players in club with big contracts and we made same mistakes with Cedric and Willian thanfully look like we getting lucky with Willian but will still pay him. i'm not sure this club will learn their lesson thanfkully this window they have plan to sign 24 under players with big potential so it's a start.

We are not getting lucky with Willian if we have to pay for him to leave.

That's like the wife telling me not to buy an item because I would get bored and not used. Me not listening, buying that super expensive and with high maitanence costs thing, selling said item for much less than I paid and saying it's a winning situation because I don't have to pay maintanance anymore.

El Duderino

Cedric is here until his contract ends, this is a guy Southampton were desperate to get rid of. He’ll be laughing his arse off until 2024, what a gig he got. The damage done by Raul/Kia/Edu/Teta is 5 years worth of pain.

Can also see Mikel keeping him and using Nuno at rightback, btw.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
**** this. Tell him if he wants to play football for the next year he can sod of, alternatively he can stay away from training and not be registered. Sick of ****e players holding us over the barrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom