• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Anything really to get him away and hopefully have us learn some lessons. Strike when the iron is hot and sell players when their stock is relatively high.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It’s £5.2m salary per year until 2022. So why didn’t we leave him here for another year let him be back up for Tierney. We’re not in Europe so the pressure on the side is not as great.

But no, we pay him £5.2m to **** off and buy another guy as backup on £15m plus his salary. You couldn’t make up the level of wastage at this club. Tierney is superb why aren’t we concentrating our money on getting players of his calibre in midfield instead of messing about with backups.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It’s £5.2m salary per year until 2022. So why didn’t we leave him here for another year let him be back up for Tierney. We’re not in Europe so the pressure on the side is not as great.

But no, we pay him £5.2m to **** off and buy another guy as backup on £15m plus his salary. You couldn’t make up the level of wastage at this club. Tierney is superb why aren’t we concentrating our money on getting players of his calibre in midfield instead of messing about with backups.

Kola is complete garbage is why we went for Tavares at 8ish million.

Sead really is where football goes to die.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
A-M is so depressing at the moment

sell cheap - CONDEMN
pay off - CONDEMN
keep - CONDEMN

why do so many so-called fans only come here to criticize just about everything?
Are we supposed to praise everything they do?

I don’t get how we’re supposed to praise them after finishing 8th 2 seasons in a row, not moving on the deadwood, not buying where we need to, Kronke in general and more.

They need to show us that we’re wrong to be pessimistic instead of us just praising them for nothing.

Brett

I don’t get how we’re supposed to praise them after finishing 8th 2 seasons in a row, not moving on the deadwood, not buying where we need to, Kronke in general and more.

They need to show us that we’re wrong to be pessimistic instead of us just praising them for nothing.
Well it goes both ways but for every 100 posts that are negative only 1 or 2 are ok. No need to praise but I hate people are crying all the time, how about let's see how it goes!! We can cry when things actually start going bad. Heck even you just said few post above that Kola is a decent player.

People here go over the top, if some player does not work here for some reason he is useless.
If we sign Sambi meh he is not proven.
If we sign Willian well it is his retirement contract.(Btw hate this signing myself)
If we sign Ben White (proven, young, homegrown, ball playing) we are overpaying.
If are interested in Lautaro Martinez, he is not coming here because we finished 8th.

We get it Arsenal is in a bad place but this constant negativity does not bode well for me. @ Tosker has a point. Just look at the first 3 pages of Ben White thread so much negativity for a new player thread. Just let it be.

Okay rant over.:lol:

neimad

Was it one good season he had before we signed him? I recall him making the Bundesliga Team of the Year and thinking we'd signed a class player. Guy has tanked every year since. Literally. His legacy will be standing up for Özil being mugged. Can't even give him away for a nominal fee.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Well it goes both ways but for every 100 posts that are negative only 1 or 2 are ok. No need to praise but I hate people are crying all the time, how about let's see how it goes!! We can cry when things actually start going bad. Heck even you just said few post above that Kola is a decent player.

People here go over the top, if some player does not work here for some reason he is useless.
If we sign Sambi meh he is not proven.
If we sign Willian well it is his retirement contract.(Btw hate this signing myself)
If we sign Ben White (proven, young, homegrown, ball playing) we are overpaying.
If are interested in Lautaro Martinez, he is not coming here because we finished 8th.

We get it Arsenal is in a bad place but this constant negativity does not bode well for me. @ Tosker has a point. Just look at the first 3 pages of Ben White thread so much negativity for a new player thread. Just let it be.

Okay rant over.:lol:
Well the negativity will go once we start playing well, Arsenal had let me down too many times for me to give them blind optimism. We’re signing back up players when we need to improve the first 11 of course people aint gonna be happy about it.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Arsenal deserve all the stick they get, imagine crying over it.

Even the most positive fan would find some of the stuff we’ve done in recent times very questionable.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Kola is close to transfer to Fenerbache not sure about the reliability of the Turkish sources. We ready to sell for low fee

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
A-M is so depressing at the moment

sell cheap - CONDEMN
pay off - CONDEMN
keep - CONDEMN

why do so many so-called fans only come here to criticize just about everything?
All three of those options are awful, what are we meant to praise the club for? We can't all be asslickers and cheer the club for making poor decisions.

TornadoTed

Established Member
All three of those options are awful, what are we meant to praise the club for? We can't all be asslickers and cheer the club for making poor decisions.
But if those are only three options that are available as the market is depressed then what other choice is there?

The club have made some poor decisions but I have some sympathy for them in regard to shifting out our unwanted players with the football economy on it's knees. I've posted it elsewhere but European football has lost £3.4 billion in revenue in the last 16 months.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
But if those are only three options that are available as the market is depressed then what other choice is there?

The club have made some poor decisions but I have some sympathy for them in regard to shifting out our unwanted players with the football economy on it's knees. I've posted it elsewhere but European football has lost £3.4 billion in revenue in the last 16 months.
What, so you can't judge poor past choices that have lead to the current situation because the market is depressed this year? We were rebuffing offers for this guy last year, even if they weren't great offers it's better than the current situation where we are forced to either keep him or pay him off. This has become a bit of an Edu specialty btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom