• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Going to be another mutual termination +free transfer. Good his wages are off though.
Good for him to get paid by Arsenal and then get a signing on fee and wages from another club. I expect Mari and Cedric to get similar deals tbh. The players and their representatives knows you can force Arsenal to do this

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
hopefully we get something and not cancelling his contract i'd rather losing for free than cancelling contracts.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Marseille is a better move than I thought he'd get tbf, hope all goes well for him. They're proving to a bit of a graveyard for Arteta's unwanted players now though :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It always teams need to sell before buying with this guy. Leverkusen Fenerbache and now OM.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Marseille got a transfer ban lmao Arsenal luck

It counts from next window on, iirc. Douzi will remain there because it has already been agreed, Saliba won't be able to because it was something Marseille were planning for the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom