• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
yeaaaa!
Mzqf4T.gif

Last edited:

BBF

Alright signing. Decent backup for Monreal if we revert back to the old formation.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
he'll be our left wing back if we keep playing 3-4-2-1 i'm sure he'll enjoy his role here. i guess Monreal will be backup For him and a very decent CB backup if needed.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nice. First signing done and dusted. Hopefully another one within a week

karl

he'll be our left wing back if we keep playing 3-4-2-1 i'm sure he'll enjoy his role here. i guess Monreal will be backup For him and a very decent CB backup if needed.
Great signing and used to playing wingback too. The way things have been going for us in defence, Monreal will often be needed at centre back in a three!

Stryka

Thanks for the reminder :(.

Good bit of business though, should fit in really well if we continue to play 3 at the back, hopefully the club can push on and move out the deadwood to bring in the signings we desperately need in order for us not to be in that competition again next season.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Thanks for the reminder :(.

Good bit of business though, should fit in really well if we continue to play 3 at the back, hopefully the club can push on and move out the deadwood to bring in the signings we desperately need in order for us not to be in that competition again next season.
Cheeky bastards.

We're the most prestigous team in their competition, milking it as much as they can.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom