<

Sead Kolasinac: The Less Sead The Better

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Rex Banter, Aug 18, 2020.

?

Has Sead got a big role left to play at Arsenal?

1. Yes

9.4%
  2. No

90.6%
  1. TakeChillPill

TakeChillPill Well-Known Member

Mentally weak, he has all the attributes to succeed, he has great, technique, pace, power yet does the daftest things. At £100k per week ain't no one going to sign him

2. OSBK

OSBK Well-Known Member

Everton mate, they will be all over him

3. Macho

Macho Well-Known Member Trusted

There was a lot of outrage over Iwobi I don’t think we can trick them again.

4. TakeChillPill

Iwobi is a realy talented player, just lacks the mentality. Under arteta I could've imagined Iwobi doing really well.

Look at the Ox, he doesn't have the best footballing brain but in the right system and direction from the manager which plays to his strenghts he's been shining.

5. Macho

Macho Well-Known Member Trusted

Considering what he brings to the table and the length left on his contract - they grossly overpaid, I'd be pissed t00.

There is a load of finger pointing internally at Everton over that deal.

6. Ash10

Ash10 Jury Lite

[​IMG]

7. TakeChillPill

Was starting games for arsenal at 18, you don't do that by having no talent, he actually did far better than the likes of Nelson and willock in an arsenal shirt. He just didn't kick on. He was the same player at 23 that he was at 18. That's the real sad part. But the good part is we got £40m lol

8. Ifly_Gooner

Ifly_Gooner Member

I think this guy at wingback was amazing and at centre back was awful.. Big wages but was on a free.. If he agrees to be a backup we have other folks to move along first..

9. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

10. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One Trusted

Not a LCB and you can really see how even when he moved to LWB with the ball why he just shouldn't be here for the kind of money he's on.

We missed Tierney's distribution dearly today.

11. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Average game and need to be sold to Leverkusen quick.

Mrs Bergkamp likes this.
  12. Pop Tart

Pop Tart Well-Known Member

Worse then average. Dat attempted cross in last 10 mins :facepalm:

13. Monstar-Gunn4r

Monstar-Gunn4r Well-Known Member

Fkin hell he was poor, somehow avoided both getting forward and defending. Cant close down players, put in tackles or crosses. I don't know what happened to the player who arrived here first who was bashing Mahrez all over the pitch. making great tackles and driving runs.

14. AberGooner

AberGooner Well-Known Member

Frightened to put crosses in for some reason. Not that he's particularly great at them anyway but had plenty time on occasions tonight. Missed Tierney badly.

15. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Established Member

Said it once and i'll say it again, players should be fined for passing to him. It should be a punishable offence.

El Duderino likes this.
  16. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

Really don't want to have to watch him play for us for another season.. Somone please save us.

Rex Banter likes this.
  17. Pop Tart

Pop Tart Well-Known Member

I could tell aubameyang did not want to, if that was Tierney he have no problem

18. Monstar-Gunn4r

Monstar-Gunn4r Well-Known Member

I actually think they were avoiding playing him the ball quite a bit in the first half. They were looking for options and he was open but they still didn't pass to him.

19. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Established Member

When's he leaving? Another pointless player.

20. Sammy1887

Sammy1887 New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Özil's ***** is still around. SMH