• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolasinac: The Less Sead The Better

Has Sead got a big role left to play at Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Mentally weak, he has all the attributes to succeed, he has great, technique, pace, power yet does the daftest things. At £100k per week ain't no one going to sign him

TakeChillPill

Established Member
There was a lot of outrage over Iwobi I don’t think we can trick them again.

Iwobi is a realy talented player, just lacks the mentality. Under arteta I could've imagined Iwobi doing really well.

Look at the Ox, he doesn't have the best footballing brain but in the right system and direction from the manager which plays to his strenghts he's been shining.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Considering what he brings to the table and the length left on his contract - they grossly overpaid, I'd be pissed t00.

There is a load of finger pointing internally at Everton over that deal.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Iwobi is a realy talented player, just lacks the mentality. Under arteta I could've imagined Iwobi doing really well.

Look at the Ox, he doesn't have the best footballing brain but in the right system and direction from the manager which plays to his strenghts he's been shining.
tenor.gif

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Was starting games for arsenal at 18, you don't do that by having no talent, he actually did far better than the likes of Nelson and willock in an arsenal shirt. He just didn't kick on. He was the same player at 23 that he was at 18. That's the real sad part. But the good part is we got £40m lol

Ifly_Gooner

I think this guy at wingback was amazing and at centre back was awful.. Big wages but was on a free.. If he agrees to be a backup we have other folks to move along first..

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Not a LCB and you can really see how even when he moved to LWB with the ball why he just shouldn't be here for the kind of money he's on.

We missed Tierney's distribution dearly today.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Fkin hell he was poor, somehow avoided both getting forward and defending. Cant close down players, put in tackles or crosses. I don't know what happened to the player who arrived here first who was bashing Mahrez all over the pitch. making great tackles and driving runs.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Frightened to put crosses in for some reason. Not that he's particularly great at them anyway but had plenty time on occasions tonight. Missed Tierney badly.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Said it once and i'll say it again, players should be fined for passing to him. It should be a punishable offence.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Said it once and i'll say it again, players should be fined for passing to him. It should be a punishable offence.

I actually think they were avoiding playing him the ball quite a bit in the first half. They were looking for options and he was open but they still didn't pass to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom