• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolasinac: The Less Sead The Better

Has Sead got a big role left to play at Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hope Tierney is ok. Watching Kola play for us is Heart attack inducing.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

The only thing he used to be good at was cut backs. He can't even do that anymore without falling on his arse.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I actually liked him when he first joined. Looked powerful and dangerous going forward even though he gassed pretty quickly.

He’s not worked out and it makes me angry he’s digging his heels in and trying to stay here - he’s awful there’s just no two ways about it.

Manberg

Predator
I don’t like to slag off players but he seems to have got worse and worse on the ball. He had some great games last season bombing down the wing, maybe the new left centre back role is too much for him. It requires a lot of tactical understanding. But he is the only replacement we have for Tierney and so it’s a worry.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We've got enough left footed cbs to not play him in a back 3 and AMN and Saka ensure we don't need him at wing back.

He isn't ****, but it's time to move him on.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wonder how many of those 8 times he was the one that gave the ball away in the first place...

Did play well tonight though.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I havent been convinced about Kola at LCB (great at LB and LWB though). With the exception were he let his man have a free header that he nearly scored with, he was actually pretty solid at LCB tonight.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Wonder how many of those 8 times he was the one that gave the ball away in the first place...

Did play well tonight though.
Probably a lot, i remember that shambles attempt at a cross, he had to recover that himself too.

Breezy

I havent been convinced about Kola at LCB (great at LB and LWB though). With the exception were he let his man have a free header that he nearly scored with, he was actually pretty solid at LCB tonight.

He’s rubbish at LB too.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Why isn't emery looking to sign him for Villareal ?

Kola was our main attacking threat for so much of emery's disastrous reign.

Those cutbacks were a thing of beauty :mad:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Hope he isn't planning on having a clanger? :lol:

Hopefully Tierney is fit to start.

Sydney-Gooner

Hope he isn't planning on having a clanger? :lol:

Hopefully Tierney is fit to start.

Bless him. He means well does calamity Kolasinac.

SolidPeacefulBustard-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom