• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolasinac: The Less Sead The Better

Has Sead got a big role left to play at Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Don't think he's as bad as some say but certainly not a top LB, think we should look to improve where possible.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
So pissed off we didn't manage to sell the worst footballer in the league. Thought negotiations were advanced FFS.

say yes

forum master baiter
What a weird poll :rofl:

He’s a backup LB ffs. He’s not going to have a big role unless Tierney gets a long-term injury.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Somehow you always have the feeling that he is in the wrong sport. Rugby seems more appropriate.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Underrated tbh, out of all our full backs he's the best attacker.

I mean apart from the fact he’s a full back who can’t cross the ball (*)

* imo aimlessly smashing the ball into the penalty box as hard as you can does not constitute a cross.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I mean apart from the fact he’s a full back who can’t cross the ball (*)

* imo aimlessly smashing the ball into the penalty box as hard as you can does not constitute a cross.

I feel like he gets involved more, like he's always available as an option down the left. He's good at finding space and he's a fighter, he's just a bit one route and has poor stamina.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Underrated tbh, out of all our full backs he's the best attacker.
This is so 2018. Kolasinac has seemingly lost his ability to cross over time.

Tierney is a better ball carrier and crosser while Bellerin is average to poor at crossing but can get into really fantastic positions and times his overlaps to perfection.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Bellerin is average to poor at crossing but can get into really fantastic positions and times his overlaps to perfection.

The same way I'd describe Kola just that he's stronger and better at finding space than Bellerin who's faster and has better stamina.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I feel like he gets involved more, like he's always available as an option down the left. He's good at finding space and he's a fighter, he's just a bit one route and has poor stamina.

He's the Gervinho of left backs. He gets into good positions and just never knows what to do once he's there.

He's the Bosnian Kieran Gibbs.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The same way I'd describe Kola just that he's stronger and better at finding space than Bellerin who's faster and has better stamina.
In my opinion Bellerin's ability positionally in the final third may be one of the best in the league. This is if you remove other factors like his actual on the ball ability (which gets annihilated by Lamptey) and his crossing (which has nothing on TAA).

He is fantastic at overlapping into the box and getting into dangerous positions you find a winger, in between the six yard box and the right hand side of the 18 yard box. He has done it time and time again over the years.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Put him back in the side. Him and Saka would link up much better than Tierney.

Gabriel has proven he can hand left hand side. If we continue to threaten the opposition by playing on their own half, we make up for Seads flaws defensively.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Corona chose the wrong person. i'm not surprised by this too much travel mean you'll get infected no matter how care you take. hopefully no more of our squad test positive today is last day of the international break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom