• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolasinac: The Less Sead The Better

Has Sead got a big role left to play at Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Kolasinac the way he contributes to our attacks suits us a bit more? He’s more likely to cut back instead of aimlessly cross like Tierney- which suits our forwards a lot more.

This guy was one of our main creative forces under Emery until his injuries, so whoever said Kola in 2017-18 makes that pass is correct.

That's what I was saying in the match thread yesterday, but people aren't ready for this discussion. Tierney is more popular so that means he has to be better than Kola in every aspect.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Ep34QNrWwAMY6_R

how is he not making that pass?

The video makes it look even worse, he has ages it's like City are saying "oh go on then have a go"

Bloodbather

Established Member

That's what I was saying in the match thread yesterday, but people aren't ready for this discussion. Tierney is more popular so that means he has to be better than Kola in every aspect.

Kola at his best is a better offensive player than Tierney, no question about it. He's always been more of a LWB, too, whereas Tierney is better suited to LCB in 3-man defense formations. The problem is, "Kola at his best" is distant memory. He's looked more like a wrestler than a footballer for a while now.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Kola at his best is a better offensive player than Tierney, no question about it. He's always been more of a LWB, too, whereas Tierney is better suited to LCB in 3-man defense formations. The problem is, "Kola at his best" is distant memory. He's looked more like a wrestler than a footballer for a while now.

Are you mental? :lol::lol:

Bloke trips over when he enters the final third and cannot cross a ball for toffee.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Are you mental? :lol::lol:

Bloke trips over when he enters the final third and cannot cross a ball for toffee.

Wasn't the case when he was at his best. He was pretty threatening as an overlapping wing-back during Emery days, and even more threatening before he signed for us. He made the Bundesliga Team of the Season for a reason.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Any ounce of footballing ability he once had left once he fought off two knife wielding assailants.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Can anyone tell me anything about Joel Lopez, @MutableEarth or anyone else who is up to speed on our academy players?

I know he was included in the Europa squad, is he anywhere near 1st team level now Kola has gone out on loan? What kind of full back is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom