• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I don't care if the signings are cheap as long as their big upgrades on the our weakest performing players this seaso nsuch as Ramsey, Bellerin, Coquelin, Giroud, Cech and Monreal.

Impact

Established Member
Watched the video and the lad is barely a footballer, more of an enforcer. Not sure if that's put me off or made me a fan. :lol:

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Watched the video and the lad is barely a footballer, more of an enforcer. Not sure if that's put me off or made me a fan. :lol:
He is barely footballer. Looked to me like that every time I've seen him. He is going to be a massive flop I suspect if we get him.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He's been linked with City and Chelsea. Can't see us getting him if they want him, guessing he's good then?

Deathstroke

The Terminator

He's been linked with City and Chelsea. Can't see us getting him if they want him, guessing he's good then?

He better not be a Monreal replacement. But as far as we're considered, he meets the most crucial criterion:

"who can leave on a free transfer this summer."

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

Quality full back. More defensively sound than a threat going forward but he'd provide excellent balance. Started as a holding midfielder, so he has a surprisingly good range of passing for a full back. Tough cookie too, would suit PL footy.

A free transfer is a no brainer IMO.

Quality full back. More defensively sound than a threat going forward but he'd provide excellent balance. Started as a holding midfielder, so he has a surprisingly good range of passing for a full back. Tough cookie too, would suit PL footy.

A free transfer is a no brainer IMO.

Sound like one of those bastards Wenger wouldn't want anywhere near his 20 year old daughter.

No go I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom