Sead & Mesut

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by OnlyOne, Aug 9, 2019.

1. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

Didn't know where to post and don't want to take up Newcastle thread, this stuff is worrying. Hopefully we see the last of it and police get to the bottom of it.

Steps and Football Manager like this.
  2. Sanchez11's ghost

Sanchez11's ghost Superior Journalist To Charles Watts

Further incidents what a disgrace. I hope it gets sorted.

say yes likes this.
  3. 9jagooner

9jagooner Well-Known Member

I said on the thread where the incident was discussed that this didn't look like the typical London mugging to me. Leaving Mesut's car and chasing him to the restaurant was a bit out of the ordinary

m-due, Gooner416, El Duderino and 3 others like this.
  4. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

The club should hire private security for these two and foot the bill.

Bergkamp1988, ashlyn, m-due and 11 others like this.
  5. 9jagooner

9jagooner Well-Known Member

I just pray this is resolved quickly and those behind it are caught quickly

6. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

7. ChefMan21

ChefMan21 Well-Known Member

I hope these aren't Arsenal fans. I also hope the players don't decide they want to leave the club because of this - I recognise that some want both players to leave, but you know, basic standards of human decency.

m-due, Sapient Hawk and Keplaz like this.
  8. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Yeah, Sky News were shameless sending cameras to his house. Only thing missing was Kay Burley screaming at him and his wife.

9. Vinci

Vinci The Sultan of Unai

Very worrying.

Hope they caught soon and the police allow Sead five minutes alone with the scum.

10. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

I've never seen anything like this. This is insane.

celestis and North5 like this.
  11. Kroket

Kroket Trusty and Sensible Trusted

Felt like a targeted attack from the very beginning, not surprised we hadn't heard the last of it yet.

Hope the police get it sorted out quickly for Özil and Kola's sake more than anything but it's a big ask with star footballers living such public daily lives.

celestis likes this.
  12. Aevi

Aevi Hands down best mod -Trilly (probably) Moderator

I get the impression footballers have been getting robbed a lot this past year, those types of headlines popped up a fair few times on reddit.

Mesut is a big figure though, I do worry that someone might have the intention to go a bit further with him. Hopefully the private security is enough.

Steps likes this.
  13. NieThePiet

NieThePiet Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

This is getting really scary.

Thought it would be one accident at the beginning, but it is much more..

14. Leo_ense_

Leo_ense_ Well-Known Member

****ing scumbag gangs in London unfortunately. You always feel concerned walking around and seeing anyone on a scooter. I’ve had colleagues get robbed by moped gangs literally on the footsteps of our office, and this is in the financial district of Canary Wharf not a residential area.

Now that police are getting more powers to knock these ****s off their mopeds is good, but unfortunately these ****s driving around on their hairdryers are still a problem.

m-due, say yes, Jury and 2 others like this.
  15. mavelous

mavelous Well-Known Member Trusted

Neo nazis??? Or is it only targeting Mesut more?

16. FinnGooner

FinnGooner Well-Known Member

Way too much morons in this world. I hope these pathetic dipshits get caught soon. And while no excuse is acceptable for doing this ****, if football is the motivator, these people should be thrown in the bleakest ****hole prison in Siberia for the rest of their lives to get some perspective.

Best wishes to Mesut & Kola!

17. Leo_ense_

Leo_ense_ Well-Known Member

I actually think it could be Albanian gangs, big presence of them in north London and especially around Golders Green

18. Underhill

Underhill Active Member

Give me a break. There's no chance anyone would try to rob (and whatever else has happened) and risk years of jail time to get Özil off the books.

19. Highbury_2006

Highbury_2006 Ornstein Defender

This is a wild speculation and some of you may find it inappropriate but isnt it possible, if Mesut is the target for these scumbags, that this is connected to the Erdogan controversy? Just a thought.

gunner4lyfe and L3T5 PL4Y like this.
  20. ChefMan21

ChefMan21 Well-Known Member

There's some whack jobs out there...