• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Season Finale; Arsenal vs Everton. 21st May, 3pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan
Look, does it really matter if we miss out on top 4?

Wenger has had us finish in the top 4 for 20 consecutive seasons, just one season out of the top 4 doesn't detract from what this great man has achieved.

Hell, he could manage us for the next 20 years and finish outside of the top 4 in each of those years and it wouldn't matter at all.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan

Wenger has had us finish in the top 4 for 20 consecutive seasons, just one season out of the top 4 doesn't detract from what this great man has achieved.

Hell, he could manage us for the next 20 years and finish outside of the top 4 in each of those years and it wouldn't matter at all.

Need to get relegated to cement his status, tho.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Anyway, I remember us beating this lot 4-3 on the final day 15 years ago (even Jeffers scored :lol:) and Henry taking home the Golden Boot. Good omen for Alexis at the very least.
I thought that match finished 7-0 and they were doing everything to get Jeffers to score, setting him up big time and he kept missing 'cos really he was rubbish.

Ewarwoowar

Reporter: If you were a betting man?

Wenger: I am against betting!!

What a fool,,, too naïve and too pure for modern football,, does He not realize whom the FA pay masters are, Ray Winstone's chopping his balls as We speak!

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Reporter: If you were a betting man?

Wenger: I am against betting!!

What a fool,,, too naïve and too pure for modern football,, does He not realize whom the FA pay masters are, Ray Winstone's chopping his balls as We speak!

Probably confused Arsène with Sir J. Barton, Esq.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
I thought that match finished 7-0 and they were doing everything to get Jeffers to score, setting him up big time and he kept missing 'cos really he was rubbish.
One of the weirdest signings of Arsène's tenure here, IMO.

8m for such a limited player - couldn't dribble, not particularly fast, not a goalscorer, lacked strength, not built for aerial combat; but made decent off-the-ball runs.

Wait, that's almost like describing Walcott. :rolleyes:

In any case, Jeffers did do his bit towards the service of humanity:

Jeffers kicks Phil Neville.jpg

Last edited:

Karlos14478

Top four or not top four this summer will be a terrible one with dragged out negotiations for crap players in positions we don't need. The mans an idiot with no idea what to do any more apart from annoy the fans.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
:lol: Yeah it's really put a Dent in his legacy.

"I just did what I do best. I took Kroenke's little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this club with a few average signings and a couple of stars. Hmmm?

You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the fans that finishing top 4 is like a trophy, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that the top four is nothing special, well then everyone loses their minds!"

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
We'll win this by at least a goal and we'll be crowned Europa champions next season.

Gooner till I die. Bring it on!

Linson

Ban worthy post.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

You're over egging this now Bob. You've been listening to too much Alanis Morisette.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is when you don't want video refs for the Pool game. The pantomime that is human refs can sometimes allow the worst team to win.

It's happened to us 9 times after all. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom