• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Season Finale; Arsenal vs Everton. 21st May, 3pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

David_Smith

If we win the FA Cup our season will be a success. One moment of magic or luck could be all it takes.
The FA Cup is the biggest domestic cup competition in the world. It will be huge.

Karlos14478

The fans are to blame for us missing top 4. Negative and hostile atmosphere played into the minds of the players and it cost us many points this season. Our lot don't know how to support our team. We might think Liverpool fans are idiots but we can learn a lot from them.

Don't make me laugh people pay a lot of money to support this team and have had enough. The wages that teams on should guarantee some effort through the hard times and some leadership! It hasn't so don't blame the fans blame the shower of **** this club has bought and continued to allow to take wages for poor performances!

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
A nightmare slowly and eventually realised to its full form.

Arsenal miss out CL qualification.
Spur finish 10 pt higher than the team.
Key players' contracts are up.
No sight of managerial successor.
This is officially a team of Europa League quality.

Thank you Mr. Wenger and CEO Gazidis for all this mess.

David_Smith

Don't make me laugh people pay a lot of money to support this team and have had enough. The wages that teams on should guarantee some effort through the hard times and some leadership! It hasn't so don't blame the fans blame the shower of **** this club has bought and continued to allow to take wages for poor performances!

Explain to me this;
In what way does flying Wenger out banners over the stadium during play not have a detrimental effect on the team?

Fans of every club pay for tickets to watch their favourite team but it is proven that fan atmosphere has a big effect on the team. If any other team received the downpour of abuse from their fans that our team has had this season they would have performed far worse.
There have been many professionals across football asking for Arsenal fans to respect Wenger and yet many fans have done the exact opposite. They are to blame.

KROENKE SUCKS

You think Kroenke is so actively involved with the club that he can force us to haggle over players so we can save a little bit of money...? I'd be amazed if the **** could name one of our players.

Do I think he's personally involved in every negotiation? No. Do I think he's made it clear to Gazidis and Law that being financially prudent is his predominant concern not winning and that this in turn affects how they negotiate? Sure.

This whole silent Stan woe is me I have no idea whats going on thing is a ruse so that fans don't blame him for this horrendous situation. Funny how silent hands off Stan never seems to accidentally hire ambitious people who take risks for any of his sporting franchises. No he just accidentally hires cheapskates who then go onto prioritise finances over winning. Its all a huge coincidence.

The real key is getting Stan out.

We might actually win the league next season since we won't have UCL, although god knows how the EL will affect us physically, hopefully Wenger reserves that comp for the squad rotation players.

However if we don't I think the fans should start a Kroenke out campaign.

Karlos14478

Explain to me this;
In what way does flying Wenger out banners over the stadium during play not have a detrimental effect on the team?

Fans of every club pay for tickets to watch their favourite team but it is proven that fan atmosphere has a big effect on the team. If any other team received the downpour of abuse from their fans that our team has had this season they would have performed far worse.
There have been many professionals across football asking for Arsenal fans to respect Wenger and yet many fans have done the exact opposite. They are to blame.

That's right the fans are to blame. Well done. Congratulations. Standing ovation. To be fair this squad deserves people like you as you suit the mentality of the club. Never their fault!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Such bad performance from Olivier today Williams should have been shown the 2nd yellow card and he bottle it the same with schneiderlin

kopzilla

Always Negative
Don't worry. Missing Champions League is good for Arsenal. Or so I've been told on this forum.

Well..we can hope it would be a catalyst for positive change. Why be bitter that we did not qualify for CL? At least we would be spared of the annual round of 16 humiliation.

We could always "throw" the EL if it becomes too much of a hindrance and concentrate on the league.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The fans are to blame for us missing top 4. Negative and hostile atmosphere played into the minds of the players and it cost us many points this season. Our lot don't know how to support our team. We might think Liverpool fans are idiots but we can learn a lot from them.
Aye cause the fans allowed Ashley Williams to score in the dying minutes turning a draw into a loss. Its the fans fault that Liverpool beat us 4 - 3 on the first day of the season and it's definitely the fans fault we drew the next game against Leicester.

Dam those fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom