• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Season Finale; Arsenal vs Everton. 21st May, 3pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip spence

Annoyed with Wenger's constant talk of his players having such a strong mentality. We're the master bottlers ffs!

Played really well today, at least what I saw of it. As we usually do when it's already too late.

progman07

Established Member
Wenger on transfers: "We want to keep the team together & find one or two more players who strengthen the team. But we dont need a lot" #afc

Is this a real quote from today? I have seen it on twitter but cannot decide, and I did not see the latter part on the last few pages here.

RoadrunnerReloaded

Wenger on transfers: "We want to keep the team together & find one or two more players who strengthen the team. But we dont need a lot" #afc

Is this a real quote from today? I have seen it on twitter but cannot decide, and I did not see the latter part on the last few pages here.

Hard to tell. It could literally have been from any summer the last 7 years sadly.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Does it really matter what he says? In 2014 he said he didn't want more than 3 players because it destabilises the squad, yet he signed 5 players that summer.

progman07

Established Member
Does it really matter what he says? In 2014 he said he didn't want more than 3 players because it destabilises the squad, yet he signed 5 players that summer.
Of course it doesn't really matter. In the end the only interesting thing would be to here what he is really thinking, because he is probably not telling 100% of his opinion.
It's from today. Around 7.55 if you want to skip to it:

Thank you, I was critical because it seriously felt like an old quote from 2008-2016.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
The argument can be made that we strengthened as well. We've scored more goals this season than we have had in years. We bought a holding mid for 30 mil and a centre back for 35 mil. And yet still, we've found a way to **** ourselves over. That atrocious patch of games where we nearly doubled the amount of goals we conceded for the rest of the season has destroyed us. We'll be languishing in midtable mediocrity for the foreseeable future.
I said strengthened well!!!!!!!

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If we get two starting 11 players and don't lose anyone other than the worst players in their positions that they replace and the two signings are midfield and striker then it actually would be ok.

That would mean get rid of Coquelin/Elneny and Welbeck/Walcott replace with genuine quality.

trippyhippy

If we get two starting 11 players and don't lose anyone other than the worst players in their positions that they replace and the two signings are midfield and striker then it actually would be ok.

That would mean get rid of Coquelin/Elneny and Welbeck/Walcott replace with genuine quality.

but dont we have to count kolasinac as one of the two signings?

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
What a dope Kos is! Most payers with a cup final to play try to stay out of trouble so they don't get injured, Kos goes flying in and counts himself out of the match. What a dope. I like Kos, and he's not a bad player, but he does do some stuff at times.

AVENTUS

So he said we need to keep 90% of this squad together and sign one or 2 players but have to be top quality.

So pretty much tells you his staying and I'll love to see these top quality players come in with no champions league football.

We can't even pay Alexis the money he wants lol never mind top quality players who be playing their football in Macedonia and Romani on Thursday nights next season

Karlos14478

What a dope Kos is! Most payers with a cup final to play try to stay out of trouble so they don't get injured, Kos goes flying in and counts himself out of the match. What a dope. I like Kos, and he's not a bad player, but he does do some stuff at times.

That's what Arsenal players do they always **** up at a vital time or glaze over when you need them most. It's part of the criteria they look for when scouting players big bold righting says: IS THIS GUY ABLE TO **** UP AT VITAL TIMES IF SO RECOMMEND TO SIGN HIM. Too many of our players let us down at the wrong times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom