• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Season Tickets

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
For the first time since the happy day when I finally got my Arsenal season tickets (it involved buying some unwanted debentures which I thought were a bit of a con but which the plummeting of interest rates has ended up making a decent investment) I am wondering whether it is worthwhile holding onto them.

This is not about being a fairweather fan or a plastic. In fact, although the club's ownership by Kronke and its lack of ambition is a factor, the main reason is how one can no longer plan a weekend around the game.

I can't make it to every game but the way in which games are now stretched from Friday to Monday, pushed to midweek and changed at very short notice is decimating the amount of games I can see. Bearing in mind I can watch most games on tv and most of the rest on streams I am asking myself the question...why???

Latest posts

Top Bottom