Semi-Final: Netherlands v England

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,139
  • Views 18,696

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
If you guys will win the midfield battle thats very important and i think our 2 holding midfielders are not capable of playing at the highest level. upfront we can hurt you but overal England have so much quality.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I'm gonna be cheering Bukayo curling them in vs my own country am I?

d5ne0fr4zir61.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Already locked England to win before I even knew who they were playing, light work this match.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If this England side win the Euros, it is the final straw in the death of football. We're absolutely ****ed if that happens. You have to simply close down international football.

Swing low Alabama....

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
If England are sticking with wingbacks, Gordon simply has to start on the left. Trippier offered absolutely **** all and the threat from the left hand side was non existent. Allows teams to double up and even triple mark Saka as that’s the only threat.

Gordon will do both sides of the game and can also run in behind.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This one will be interesting because Netherlands have been involved in games with a fair few goals in them scoring quite a few themselves. On the flip side they'll be the first opponent who'll open up for England so it might play into their hands a bit. England look very suspect defensively so Netherlands might cause them all sorts of problems. You don't exactly say this Dutch side is defensively brilliant either tho.

Hopefully the Dutch continue to throw caution to the wind and it should make an exciting game.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
England on paper has the better players, but Southgate on the bench means advantage Netherlands I'd say.

Interesting game at least. Both will lose the final though.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]

Latest posts

Top Bottom